2013-14 Downloadable Schedule
Stay up-to-date with the Sevens 2013-14 game schedule! If you are a Microsoft Outlook user, download the Delaware 87ers regular season schedule directly into your calendar and sync to any compatible and handheld device.
Download the 2013-14 Delaware 87ers Regular Season Schedule Now
(Right click and choose "SAVE TARGET AS" to a folder you can find easily)
To get the Sixers schedule onto your handheld device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on the computer which you synchronize to your device.
- Open Outlook
- Click "File" from the top menu and click "Open"
- Click Import
- Select "Import from another program or file" from the dialogue box
- Click the "Next" button
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)", then click next.
- Click "Browse..." and locate the downloaded schedule .csv file and click "Next"
- If you have your Outlook calendar properly synched with your mobile device, you should see the schedule in both places.
- Tune in to every single game and enjoy the 2013-14 season!
For Microsoft Outlook 2007:
- Select FILE --> IMPORT AND EXPORT... (Locate file that you just saved from Step 1)
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the schedule.csv file you just downloaded, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- Click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME_CT to Start Time
SUBJECT to Subject
LOCATION to Location
DESCRIPTION to Description
END_DATE to End Date
END_TIME_CT to End Time
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Click Finish
- Synchronize your palm or handheld device to your computer.