Take the Clippers with you and always know when and where they play! If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2011-12 Clippers schedule into your calendar in moments... then sync to your handheld device! This download works with a variety of handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook.
Download the Clippers Schedule Now
(Right-click, choose SAVE TARGET AS...)
To get the Clippers schedule onto your Palm or Handheld device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on the computer which you sychronize to your device.
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE --> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the "schedule.csv" file you just downloaded to your desktop and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. START TIME, END TIME, and REMINDER TIME all have eastern time versions as well in the file. If you prefer, you can map those fields instead, replacing the defaulted fields (which has all times in pacific). Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START DATE to Start Date
START TIME to Start Time
END DATE to End Date
END TIME to End Time
REMINDER DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER TIME to Reminder Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Click Finish.
Synchronize your handheld device to your computer.