Take the Clippers with you and always know when and where they play! Import the entire 2012-13 Clippers schedule into your calendar in moments...then sync to your mobile device!
To get the Clippers schedule onto mobile device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on the computer which you sychronize to your device.
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE -- OPEN -- IMPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the "schedule.csv" file you just downloaded to your desktop and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. START TIME, END TIME, and REMINDER TIME all have eastern time versions as well in the file. If you prefer, you can map those fields instead, replacing the defaulted fields (which has all times in pacific). You can map the fields accordingly below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START DATE to Start Date
START TIME to Start Time
END DATE to End Date
END TIME to End Time
REMINDER DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER TIME to Reminder Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
Synchronize your mobile device with your computer.
For: Apple iPhone
- Tap on the "Settings" icon from the iPhone home screen.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the list of settings.
- Tap the "Add Account" button and select "Other" in the list of account types (at the bottom of the list).
- Choose the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the full address of the ICS calendar you want to add in the “SERVER” field: http://www.nba.com/clippers/schedule/2012/schedule.ics >> Then, tap the "Next" button.
- If you want, enter a custom description for the ICS calendar and tap "Next" once more to finish adding it to your iPhone.
- When back on the iPhone home screen, tap the “Calendar” icon. Once inside the Calendar app, tap “Calendar” at the top left of the screen and you’ll see the newly added calendar below the “subscribed” title.
IMPORT TO GOOGLE CALENDAR
Download the schedule by right-clicking here and choose the "Save Target As ... " or "Save Link As ... " option to download the Clippers Schedule for iCal/Google
Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one here.
Click on "Add" in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
Under Add select "Import calendar".
In the popup window, click "Choose file" to select the iCal file you downloaded above.
Choose the calendar you'd like to import the schedule into using the "Calendar" drop-down. NOTE: If you don't want to import the schedule into an existing calendar, close this window and add a new calendar by clicking "Add" under "My calendars" . Then repeat the steps above to import.
Back to Clippers Schedule Page