To apply for a Los Angeles Clippers Foundation grant a two page typed proposal letter must be submitted by the organization requesting funding. This proposal letter should provide the following information:
- Mission Statement including organization operating history.
- Description of the program or project for which funding is requested specifying goals, timeline, expected results and budget.
- Population and geographic region served by the organization.
- Evaluation process for measuring project or program effectiveness.
- Specific amount requested not exceeding $10,000.
Please forward proposal letters to: Los Angeles Clippers Foundation, 6951 South Centinela Avenue, Playa Vista CA 90094, Attention: GRANTS. Based on the proposal letter submission, organizations will be selected to continue the application process. Proposal letters must be received by March 1 of each year to be eligible for review. Selected organizations will be contacted to complete a detailed grant application form. Grant applications will be reviewed by the foundation board annually during the month of July. All applications will be reviewed with equal merit and grants will be awarded based on those applications which clearly meet all criteria and indicate the most benefit to the community.
- Must be non-profit and qualify as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c ) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations and charities programs and events must benefit children in Southern California specifically in the area of education, health, athletics and community enhancement.
- Organization must have at least a one year operating history prior to application.
- General membership must be open to all segments of the community.
- Organizations program must benefit more than 50 children.
- Funding is for one year only
- Approved grants will range between $500 to $10,000
Funding will not be granted for:
- Government agencies.
- Salaries, sponsorships or advertising
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Legal aid societies, political, lobbying or advocacy groups.
- Private schools
- Travel outside of Southern California
6951 SOUTH CENTINELA AVENUE, PLAYA VISTA CA 90094 | PH: (310) 862-6000 | FAX: (310) 862-6039