2013-14 MVP Rewards Program
MVP Rewards is the Clippers fan program that rewards our Season Ticket Holders for your loyalty to Clipper Nation. We appreciate all of your support and want to give you the exclusive opportunity to win special prizes and experiences throughout the season.
MVP Rewards points are earned throughout the season for several activities involved with your Clippers Season Ticket Holder experience. We’ll keep track of your points during the season and contact you when you have earned enough points for a reward. Here’s how you can earn MVP Rewards points this season:
Hall of Fame (since 1984) – 50 points
Legend (1985-1989) – 40 points
All Star (1990-2003) – 30 points
Veteran (2004-2012) – 20 points
Rookie (2013) – 10 points
Social Media – Follow Clippers MVPs on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
5 points each (15 points max)
Additional Purchases – Purchase an event suite or group night (12+ tickets) for the 2013-14 season. The Clippers MVP must be the primary purchaser to earn points.
10 points per purchase (30 points max)
Ticket Forwarding – Use your Clippers Online Account Manager to forward tickets to family and friends.
5 points per game (20 points max)
Special MVP Events – Attend special MVP events (Fan Viewing Parties, Community Service events) during the 2013-14 season and socialize with fellow MVPs!
5 points per event (15 points max)
Attendance – Earn points for attending Clippers regular season home games! If you can’t attend, forward your tickets to ensure they get used!
1 point per game (41 points max)
10 bonus points for perfect attendance
Renewals – Renew your Clippers Season Tickets for the 2014-15 season!
Early Renewal – 10 points
Regular Renewal – 5 points
Paid In Full – 10 points
Refer A Friend – Refer someone to join Clipper Nation! Referred individual must purchase a ticket package (big game plan, half season, or full season), event suite, or group night (12+ tickets) for the 2013-14 season. E-mail MVPRewards@clippers.com to redeem referral points.
5 points per referral (15 points max)
There are two types of rewards you can win: Instant Rewards and Bonus Rewards. To earn an Instant Reward, you must earn the designated number of points for the reward before the end of the 2013-14 regular season. To earn a Bonus Reward, you must earn the designated number of points for the reward before the deadline date to be entered into a random drawing for that prize. Bonus Reward Winners will be contacted by a member of the Fan Relations Department. Here are the rewards for the 2013-14 season:
1 MVP will win a trip to the 2014 NBA All-Star Game
5 MVPs will win a Clippers Suite Night (4 tickets per winning account)
|Steve Fine, Sean Hitchcock, Roger Lowenstein, Michael Sapraicone, Serge Suprun|
10 MVPs will win a $25 Team LA Gift Card
|Sean Baello, Scott Braun, Efren Cadena, Shawn Gault, Stuart Halperin, Krish Indrakumaran, Naoma Nicholls, Norman Starr, W.S. Dodge Oil, Haim Zafrani|
1 MVP will win a trip to the 2014 NBA Summer League
5 MVPs will win a Team Autographed Basketball
|Mee Rhan Kim, Giao Nguyen, Bianca Rodriguez, Randy Tepper, Mark Victor|
Qualified MVPs will receive a Clippers Sports Bag
1 MVP will win a Blake Griffin Autographed Item
10 MVPs will win a Team Autographed Hat
1 MVP will win a Chris Paul Autographed Jersey
10 MVPs will win an Autographed Player Photo
1 MVP will win a trip to the 2014 NBA Draft
Once you have accumulated enough points for the Clippers Sports Bag, a voucher will be loaded onto your season ticket account. This voucher can be accessed online by using My Clippers Account Manager. You will need to have your account number and password in order to log into your account. Print the voucher at home and bring it to Fan Central behind Section 102 on the main concourse during any Clippers home game to receive your prize. You must have your voucher in order to receive your reward. Please note that there is a limit of one (1) Instant Reward per qualifying season ticket account. Duplicate copies of reward vouchers will not be accepted. Contact your Account Representative at (213) 742-7555 to receive your online account information.
- One (1) attendance point is earned when any ticket in your season ticket account is scanned upon entry to STAPLES Center. Each season ticket account can earn a maximum of one (1) point per game.
- Bonus points can be earned at select MVP special events, including Fan Viewing Parties. There will also be bonus point opportunities throughout the season through our Clippers MVP Facebook page.
- Reward vouchers will be uploaded onto your account once an Instant Reward level has been reached. A voucher must be presented in order to receive your prize.
- One (1) Instant Reward per qualified season ticket account.
- All rewards must be picked up at Fan Central during any Clippers home game during the 2013-14 regular season.
- Bonus Reward winners will be announced on the MVP Rewards website and contacted by a member of the Fan Relations Department.
- Points are cumulative during the 2013-14 regular season and will expire on April 16, 2013. Points will not be earned for any 2014 home playoff games.
- Points will not be credited for past games in which attendance was not recorded.
- Points are not transferable to any other season ticket account.
- The Clippers reserve the right to substitute any rewards with rewards of comparable value.
- Acceptance of any prize or reward constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
|GO BACK TO CLIPPERS MVP|