MVP Rewards is the official loyalty program for the devoted Season Ticket Holders of the Los Angeles Clippers. We appreciate all of your support and want to give you the exclusive opportunity to win special prizes and experiences throughout the season.
MVP Rewards points are earned throughout the season for several activities involved with your Clippers Season Ticket Holder experience. We’ll keep track of your points during the season and contact you when you have earned enough points for a reward. Here’s how you can earn MVP Rewards points this season:
|MVP Tenure||Hall of Fame (1985-1986)- 60 points|
|Legend (1986-1991)- 50 points|
|All Star (1991-2005)- 40 points|
|Veteran (2005-2014)- 30 points|
|Rookie (2014-2015)- 20 points|
|Social Media- Follow Clippers MVPs on Facebook, Twitter, or connect on LinkedIn (with your Rep),||5 points (5 max)|
|Fan Viewing Parties||5 points per event|
|Ticket Forwarding- Use your Clippers Online Account Manager to forward tickets to family & friends.||10 points (10 max)|
|Attendance||1 point per game|
|2 points per game during preseason|
|2 points per game during MVP Month (March)|
|Renewals||Early Renewal- 10 points|
|Regular Renewal- 5 points|
|Paid In Full- 10 points|
Renewal Rewards Winners
|2016 All-Star Game ($4,500 value)||Albert Hunt|
|Parking Pass||Norman Carter|
|Parking Pass||Eric Fukushima|
|Parking Pass||Worldwide Diamond|
|Player Photo||Haig Toukhlandjian|
|Team Basketball||Naftali Portnoy|
|Blake Poster||Jennifer Sohn|
|$50 Levy Concessions||Jeff Bradley|
|$50 Levy Concessions||Douglas Lee|
|$50 Levy Concessions||Brandon Tomyoy|
There are two types of rewards you can win: Instant Rewards and Bonus Rewards. To earn an Instant Reward, you must earn the designated number of points for the reward before the end of the 2014-15 regular season. A photo I.D. must be presented for reward pick-up. To earn a Bonus Reward, you must earn the designated number of points for the reward before the deadline date to be entered into a random drawing for that prize. Bonus Reward Winners will be contacted by a member of the Fan Relations Department. Here are the rewards for the 2014-15 season:
|50||1 MVP will win a trip to the 2015 NBA All-Star Game||11/10/14||Sandy Stein|
|60||1 MVP will be the MVP Captain for a night||12/3/14||Phedellee Reyes|
|75||1 MVP will win a trip to the 2015 NBA NBA Summer League||1/3/15||Barbara Martine|
|80||5 MVPs will win a Team Autographed Basketball||1/11/15||John Ratliff, Grady Smith, Michelle Wostenberg, Bobby Freedman, Saul Castaneda|
|90||Qualified MVPs will receive a Clippers PowerBank||4/13/15|
|110||10 MVPs will win a Team Autographed Hat||3/17/15||Christopher Rouse, Jon Marino, Jay Schoby, David Radell, Jeffrey Becker, Roger Diamond, Robert Womack, Mitch Dunitz, Gilbert Kim, David Lee|
|120||10 MVPs will win an Autographed Player Photo||4/7/15|
|125||1 MVP will win a trip to the 2015-16 Clippers Road Trip||4/13/15|
Once you have accumulated enough points for the Clippers PowerBank, a voucher will be loaded onto your season ticket account. This voucher can be accessed online by using My Clippers Account Manager. You will need to have your account number and password in order to log into your account.
Print the voucher at home and bring it to Fan Central behind Section 102 on the main concourse during any Clippers home game to receive your prize. You must have your voucher in order to receive your reward. Please note that there is a limit of one (1) Instant Reward per qualifying season ticket account. Duplicate copies of reward vouchers will not be accepted. Contact your Account Representative at (213) 742-7555 to receive your online account information.
- One (1) attendance point is earned when any ticket in your season ticket account is scanned upon entry to STAPLES Center. Select games throughout the season are worth (2) two points.
- Reward vouchers will be uploaded onto your account once an Instant Reward level has been reached. A voucher must be presented in order to receive your prize.
- One (1) Instant Reward per qualified season ticket account.
- All rewards must be picked up at Fan Central during any Clippers home game during the 2014-15 regular season. A photo I.D. must be presented upon picking up your reward.
- Bonus Reward winners will be announced on the MVP Rewards website and contacted by a member of the Fan Relations Department.
- Points are cumulative during the 2014-15 regular season and will expire on April 13, 2015. Points will not be earned for any 2015 home playoff games.
- Points will not be credited for past games in which attendance was not recorded.
- Points are not transferable to any other season ticket account.
- The Clippers reserve the right to substitute any rewards with rewards of comparable value.
Acceptance of any prize or reward constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without compensation, unless prohibit