2015-16 Courtside MVPs
The Premium Services staff will be available to assist Courtside MVPs during each home game. Here’s a short list of services we are here to assist with during timeouts and quarter breaks so you don’t have to leave your great seats!
- Distribute game notes and rosters
- Distribute halftime stats
- Distribute MVP Rewards upon request
- Submit a complimentary Scoreboard Message for a future game
- Submit a request for Game Ball Presentation or MVP Captain
- Submit a request for Autograph Alley or Photo Tunnel
- Submit nomination cards for Honorary Ball Kids and High-Five Kids
- Submit a nomination for MVP of the Game and MVP Fan Flag
- Submit Vacation Credit Exchange tickets
- Submit a dinner reservation at the San Manuel Club for a future game
- Assist with making payments for your tickets & renew your tickets
- Connect with Premium Services Manager Jamie Lee or another Clippers Representative
- All of these requests can be e-mailed directly to Jamie Lee.
Courtside MVPs enjoyed an afternoon with the team at the Clippers Training Center for catered BBQ, raffle prizes, music by DJ Dense and performances by our Clippers Fast Break Crew.
|Click here to view more photos from the event!|
GAME BALL PRESENTER
Season Ticket Holders will be selected at random to present the official game ball to the referee before the start of the game. Legend & Courtside MVPs that have not participated in previous seasons will have priority. Please contact Jamie Lee directly to book your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season Ticket Holders will be selected at random to join the pre-game huddle and meet the captains of both teams at center court. Legend & Courtside MVPs that have not participated in previous seasons will have priority. Please contact Jamie Lee directly to book your experience at email@example.com.
COMPLIMENTARY JUMBOTRON MESSAGES
Courtside MVPs may submit JumboTron message requests directly to Jamie Lee at least one day prior to the game.
SAN MANUEL CLUB
This restaurant is located on Suite Level A and provides a chic dining option during pre-game. Accessible to Premier Seat/Suite Holders and guests with game day San Manuel Club passes. For reservations they can call SMC directly at 213-742-7450 or e-mail Jamie Lee at with the game date, reservation time and number of guests in party.
SAN MANUEL PREMIER TABLES & LOUNGES
The former view tables at San Manuel Club have been transformed into two distinct season seating options. The Premier Tables are seven unique spaces featuring plush “living room style” chairs that accommodate four guests in a spacious and semi-private first class environment. The Premier Lounges are 18 private settings that accommodate four guests in a stylish and contemporary atmosphere. If you would like more information regarding the Premier Tables and Lounges at San Manuel Club, please call 213-763-7755 or via email.
The Lounges and Tables each feature the following benefits:
- All Lakers, Clippers and Kings games; playoffs included
- Price includes upscale Chefs Table, beer, wine, soda and gratuity
- First right to purchase concerts and special events in Table/Lounge (if available) or premier seats
- Personal Account Manager and online access to support and facilitate all questions and transactions
- One (1) Lot W Parking Pass
- Personal TV for every Table and Lounge
- Additional invitations to Premium Seating hosted events
- Convenient charging stations
Hyde Lounge is located on Suite Level C and is open before, during and long after venue events. Special events and tableside bottle service are available. Reservations or passes are required, please contact Jamie Lee.
LEXUS CLUB MEMBERSHIP
For a finer dining experience, the Lexus Club is accessible to members only. Limited passes are available per game and Row 1 clients received complimentary membership this season. Membership for Clippers Games Only: $1500 (4 passes) - $750 (2 passes)
|GO BACK TO CLIPPERS MVP|