Add the following From Address to your Safe Senders list: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk and Junk E-mail Options.
2. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
4. In the Add address, enter the e-mail address above.
5. Click OK.
Add the following From Address to your Gmail Contacts List: email@example.com
1. Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. Copy and paste an above address into the primary e-mail address dialog box.
4. Click Save.
5. Repeat for each additional address added.
How to check if our e-mails are in the "spam" folder:
1. Click Spam along the left side of any Gmail page.
2. Check mark the box next to our e-mail.
3. Click Not Spam button along the top.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our e-mails into your inbox:
1. Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right hand corner).
2. Select Filters (bottom left corner).
3. Click the Add link on the Filters page.
4. Update the "From header:" rule with the following 2 pieces of information: "contains" and firstname.lastname@example.org (This tells Yahoo to identify our e-mails based on their From address.)
5. Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select inbox.
6. Pick the Add Filter button.
If our e-mails are getting stuck in your Yahoo Bulk Folder, please open the issue and click the Not Spam button.
Next, check to see if the mailing's e-mail address is in your "Blocked Addresses" list.
If you see any of our addresses (@clippers.com) on this list, select it and click the Remove Block button.
Lastly, please set up a filter as outlined above.
Add the following From Address to your Hotmail Safe List: email@example.com
1. Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right hand corner).
2. Click the "Junk E-Mail Protection" link (top of page).
3. Select the "Safe List link (2nd from bottom).
4. Copy and paste the above e-mail addresses into the dialog box titled Type an address or domain.
5. Click the Add button next to the dialog box.
If our e-mails are in your Junk E-Mail Folder, open the mailing and click the Not Junk button.
Next, check to see if our e-mail address is in your Blocked Senders list.
If you see any of our addresses (@clippers.com) on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Finally, if you have not done so, add the e-mail addresses into your Safe List as outlined above.
Add the following From Address to your AOL address book: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait for the "Address Book" window to pop up, then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
4. Paste the desired e-mail address from above into the "Other E-Mail" field.
5. Make our From address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
7. Repeat for each additional e-mail address you want to add.
If our e-mails are landing in your AOL Spam Folder, please open the e-mail and then click the This Is Not Spam button.
Next, please add the e-mail addresses into your Address Book as described above.
Add the following From Address to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book: email@example.com
1. Click the Address Book button.
2. Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
3. Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has three tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
4. Under the Contact tab, copy and paste each one of our From addresses above into the e-mail dialog box.
5. Click OK.
White list your Personal Address Book:
1. From the main drop down menu, select "Tools - Junk Mail Controls..."
2. This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
3. Under the Settings tab, update the "White Lists" module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail".
4. Click OK.
Please check your Junk folder to see our e-mails have been mistakenly placed there. To prevent this from happening in the future, you need to mark our e-mails as not junk. Do this by right-clicking on any of our mailings and choose "Mark As Not Junk".