Download The 2008-09 Schedule To Microsoft Outlook and Your Handheld!
Take the Celtics with you and always know when and where they play! If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2008-09 Celtics schedule into your calendar in moments....then sync to your handheld device!
This download works with Palm, PocketPC, WinCE, Blackberry or other handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook. (Please note: this download cannot be imported to Palm Desktop PIM. It works with Microsoft Outlook only.)
Download the 2008-2009 Boston Celtics Schedule Now
(Right click and choose "SAVE TARGET AS")
To get the Celtics schedule onto your Palm or Handheld device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on the computer which you sychronize to your device.
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE --> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the celtics.csv file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "celtics.csv " into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "celtics.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the
right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding
fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click "OK"
- Click "Finish"
Synchronize your palm or handheld device to your computer.