Digital Production Coordinator
This full time position will report to the Senior Director of Interactive Media. Responsible for maintaining existing features and develop new functionality for Celtics.com and team related digital properties. Will manage daily web and database development tasks. Will leverage databases, APIs, XML feeds and other sources to support online content and other existing and future digital and social media properties.
- Build websites and web applications from scratch, and integrating APIs, XML and data sources into custom web and mobile applications
- Develop, test and deploy web applications and systems, revamping and enhancing existing applications
- Design database schemas and structures for real-time web applications and leverage existing data sources to develop new systems
- Leverage Facebook API and Facebook Connect to develop integrated data-capture mechanisms for both websites and Facebook applications
- Extract data from third party systems and platforms via APIs or other feeds to develop integrated applications and reports
- Track, analyze and present website and web application usage and other relevant metrics and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science and New Media majors preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Multimedia development skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Streaming video) and iOS/mobile development skills (C#, iOS SDK, etc.) are also highly desirable. Code samples and portfolio required
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Understanding of, and experience with, Web Standards and Open Source concepts and best practices
- Professional manner, independently motivated, positive team-player attitude and willingness to learn new skills as necessary
- Understanding of and strong interest in NBA basketball
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as determined by team’s game and practice schedule
Please forward resumes to the Boston Celtics' Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.