Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation Internship
This full-time internship position will report to the director of the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation (BCSF).
- Handle incoming inquiries for the foundation (partner needs and donation requests)
- Manage, track and respond to all charitable donation requests
- Help manage Shamrock Foundation partner communications and obligations
- Support pre-game initiatives including sponsored partner nights, check presentations and various partner programs
- Assist with the planning and running of miscellaneous BCSF events on game days and/or on weeknights and weekends
- Staff support with annual BCSF fundraisers
- Create content for BCSF newsletter and FB/Twitter updates when needed
- Assist with the planning and coordination of the Bill Russell Legacy Project
- Work with Internet Operations Department to manage BCSF website presence to improve content, features and photo galleries
Requirements and Qualifications:
To qualify for an internship position with the Boston Celtics, all participants MUST be enrolled in a degree program, undergraduate (Junior or Senior year preferred) or graduate. Each candidate MUST be eligible to receive course credit toward their degree for the successful completion of such internship. All internships are non-compensated. Interns will be required to work 40+ hours per week (including weekends), and interns will be required to work all home games. Candidates must be outgoing, result driven, personable, responsible, organized, and have both excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or as part of a group.
Please forward resumes to the Boston Celtics’ Human Resources Department.
Fax: 617-722-4348/email: firstname.lastname@example.org