Shamrock Foundation Donation Requests
As you can imagine, we receive many requests from worthwhile organizations all over the world. Our goal is to fulfill as many requests as possible, but due to the overwhelming number of requests received, we are unable to support every organization with a donation. To be considered for a charitable donation, please complete the online Boston Celtics Donation Request Form below.
After you submit the request form online, you will receive a return e-mail with a username and password so that you may check the status of your request. The Boston Celtics care about the community and the environment and we ask that you do not mail or fax requests to our offices. We are trying to decrease our carbon footprint and to help protect our environment. We appreciate your support and look forward to viewing your request.
- Please do not call or email directly with status updates. All correspondence will be done via e-mail.
- Please do not send in any items requesting autographs from players, coaches or legends. The Boston Celtics will not be held accountable for any lost or unreturned items.
- We do not verbally deny or commit to donation requests; correspondence will be via e-mail.
- Requests MUST be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event
- Assuming we receive your request at least six weeks before your event, correspondence will be sent via e-mail no later than two weeks prior to your event.
- Organizations may only receive one donation per calendar year.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support organizations operating in New England.
- All requests are subject to approval by the Boston Celtics.
For any other information, please call the Boston Celtics Donation Request Hotline at (617) 624-4922.