Technology (Softward/Hardware) Applications Developer
Supervisor: Vice President of Technology
Principal Function: This position will be responsible for software development, programming and maintenance of Basketball and Administration Technology Platforms.
Skills Required and Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- SQL Programming, Queries and MS SQL Server Maintenance
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- iOS, Objective C experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Basketball, sports scoring/stats experience a plus – position includes development and maintenance of numerous systems that support our basketball operations staff
- Game Day/in-arena setup, maintenance and breakdown of computer, scoring/stats and audio/video systems used for scoring, media and fan entertainment
- IT System Administration (Windows Server, Exchange, IIS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or other Technical field
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High energy, ability to remain focused on task at hand
- Ability to work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Interest in sports statistics a plus but not required
Please forward resumes to the Boston Celtics’ Human Resources Department at email@example.com.