2013-14 Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Celtics season ticket holders (STH) enjoy exclusive benefits throughout the year. General benefits are offered to all full and half STH. Additional benefits are customized for STH groups based on seat location and tenure as a season ticket holder.
Benefit details and invitations are sent to eligible STH via Celtics Insider email. Be sure to check your inbox each week, as Insider emails are typically sent every Thursday. If you think that you may not be receiving Celtics Insider emails, contact your Celtics representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the fantastic benefits below and contact your Celtics representative to learn how you can take advantage of all that's available to you as a Celtics STH!
High Five Kids Tunnel (HFKT)
KG high fives young fans on the court before a home game.
General STH Benefits:
- Dedicated Account Representative to assist with account management and questions
- NEW Fan Relations team to provide an even higher level of service
- Option to resell your tickets on NBATickets.com Resale Marketplace
- Ability to manage your tickets online through Account Manager (forward, print or donate tickets electronically)
- Celtics Parquet Pass (digital ticketing)
- Access to High Five Kids Tunnel for children ages 5-14
- Invitation to an annual Celtics Open Practice
- Substantial savings off box office pricing
- Convenient 10-month payment plan
- 20% average savings off playoff pricing
Additional STH Benefits
Check back this off-season for benefits customized based on your season ticket seat location.