Season Ticket Holder Behavior Policy
The season ticket holder of record is responsible for all behavior associated with their season ticket location for all games played at the TD Garden. Engaging in any inappropriate, inconsiderate or unpermitted behavior will not be tolerated, and the Celtics reserve the right to eject the offender from the arena in their discretion. The first complaint against your season ticket location results in a verbal warning from our Sales Office that unacceptable behavior took place in your season ticket location. The second complaint will result in loss of season ticket privileges with notification via mail.
NBA Fan Code of Conduct
The National Basketball Association, Boston Celtics, and TD Garden are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- The arena is a non-smoking facility.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
If you have a problem with fan behavior during a game, please go to Guest Relations on the 4th Floor concourse behind Loge 4 for assistance or call the Fan Hotline at (617) 624-2FAN (2326).
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. The NBA, Boston Celtics, and TD Garden thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.
We look forward to an exciting season of Celtics Basketball at the Garden and we thank you for your continued support.