High Five Kids Tunnel (HFKT)
Season ticket members have the chance to invite friends and family between the ages of 5 and 13 to participate in the High Five Kids Tunnel (HFKT) before each Celtics home game. Children get the opportunity to stand on the court and high-five Celtics players as they take the floor for pre-game warm-ups. HFKT participants will also receive a group Jumbotron introduction and a souvenir to remember the experience.
- Friday, March 7 vs. Brooklyn
- Wednesday, March 12 vs. New York
- Friday, March 14 vs. Phoenix
- Wednesday, March 19 vs. Miami
- Wednesday, March 26 vs. Toronto
- Sunday, March 30 vs. Chicago
- One online form may be submitted per account
- If the date you are requesting is full, please select another date or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a waiting list
- HFKT is for children ages 5 to 13
- Space is limited and reservations are subject to availability
- All requests must be received at least 48 hours prior to the game date
- Game tickets are not included in this offer. Each adult and child must have a ticket to the game on that day in order to participate
- Weekend and holiday game dates book up quickly
All HFKT requests must be submitted via the Online Registration Form via the links above, with all required fields completed, including season ticket member account number, name, full name and age of the child or children. The Celtics will notify you on the status of your request within 5-7 business days from when your online form was submitted. A reminder is typically sent the day before the game.
*To ensure that all season ticket members have the opportunity to participate in HFKT, the Celtics reserve the right to limit the number of reservations per account.
Courtside Kids presented by TD Bank
Courtside Kids enjoy the same experience as High Five Kids Tunnel participants, along with a photo at center court, a personal introduction by our PA announcer and the opportunity to stand under the hoop for the national anthem and player intros. This benefit is reserved for Courtside season ticket members.
Shoot-Around on the Parquet
Player Section season ticket members are invited to shoot around on the famed parquet after select home games throughout the year. These lucky STM stand on the very court where the Boston Celtics won the 2008 NBA Championship, test their skills while shooting layups alongside fellow Celtics diehards, and take pictures on the floor. This is an exclusive experience that you and your family will remember each and every time you visit the Garden.
Celtics season ticket members are among the most loyal fans in the NBA and we've continued this program to honor those of you who have been with us over the years. At each home game the Celtics honor one loyal, longtime fan who has had Celtics season tickets for at least 20 years.
This season's designated Super Fan is featured on the Jumbotron and receives a basketball autographed by Danny Ainge. Thanks for your continued support!