High Five Kids Tunnel (HFKT)
Rajon Rondo high fives kids as he takes the court at the TD Garden.
Registration for High Five Kids Tunnel is now open for games in November and December.
Season ticket holders have the chance to invite friends and family between the ages of 5 and 13 to participate in the High Five Kids Tunnel (HFKT) before each Celtics home game. Children get the opportunity to stand on the court and high-five Celtics players as they take the floor for pre-game warm-ups. HFKT participants will also receive a group Jumbotron introduction and a souvenir to remember the experience.
- Friday, November 1 vs. Milwaukee - FULL
- Wednesday, November 6 vs. Utah
- Monday, November 11 vs. Orlando
- Wednesday, November 13 vs. Charlotte
- Friday, November 15 vs. Portland - FULL
- Friday, November 22 vs. Indiana - FULL
- Wednesday, November 27 vs. Memphis - FULL
- Friday, November 29 vs. Cleveland - FULL
- Tuesday, December 3 vs. Milwaukee
- Friday, December 6 vs. Denver - FULL
- Wednesday, December 11 vs. Los Angeles Clippers - FULL
- Friday, December 13 vs. New York - FULL
- Monday, December 16 vs. Timberwolves
- Wednesday, December 18 vs. Detroit
- Saturday, December 21 vs. Washington - FULL
- Saturday, December 28 vs. Cleveland - FULL
- Tuesday, December 31 vs. Atlanta - FULL
- One online form may be submitted per account
- If the date you are requesting is full, please select another date or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a waiting list
- HFKT is for children ages 5 to 13
- Space is limited and reservations are subject to availability
- All requests must be received at least 48 hours prior to the game date
- Game tickets are not included in this offer. Each adult and child must have a ticket to the game on that day in order to participate
- Weekend and holiday game dates book up quickly
All HFKT requests must be submitted via the Online Registration Form via the links above, with all required fields completed, including season ticket holder account number, name, full name and age of the child or children. The Celtics will notify you on the status of your request within 2-3 business days from when your online form was submitted.
*To ensure that all season ticket holders have the opportunity to participate in HFKT, the Celtics reserve the right to limit the number of reservations per account.
Courtside Kids presented by TD Bank
Courtside Kids enjoy the same experience as High Five Kids Tunnel participants, along with a photo at center court, a personal introduction by our PA announcer and the opportunity to stand under the hoop for the national anthem and player intros. This benefit is reserved for Courtside season ticket holders.
Shoot-Around on the Parquet
Player Section season ticket holders are invited to shoot around on the famed parquet after select home games throughout the year. These lucky STHs stand on the very court where the Boston Celtics won the 2008 NBA Championship, test their skills while shooting layups alongside fellow Celtics diehards, and take pictures on the floor. This is an exclusive experience that you and your family will remember each and every time you visit the Garden.
Jack Power, Celtics season ticket holder since 1978.
Celtics season ticket holders are among the most loyal fans in the NBA and we've continued this program to honor those of you who have been with us over the years. At each home game the Celtics honor one loyal, longtime fan who has had Celtics season tickets for at least 10 years.
This season's designated Super Fan is featured on the Jumbotron and receives a basketball autographed by Danny Ainge. Thanks for your continued support!
Jack Power, Celtics season ticket holder since 1978: Favorite Celtics Moment: Game 7 of the 1981 Eastern Conference semifinals against the Philadelphia 76ers. The Celts were down three games to one and came back to force a seventh game at the old Garden. As I recall, the temperature was in the mid 90's (no AC in the old Garden) and the Celts won 91-90 in one of the most exciting games I've ever been to.