Celtics Parquet Pass | 2013-14 Digital Ticketing
As a Celtics Season Ticket Holder, digital ticketing offers you the most convenient and flexible way to manage your tickets. Digital ticketing allows you to easily manage your tickets online. Tickets are stored on the Celtics Parquet Pass and tickets for any game can be printed, donated, forwarded or posted for resale through your online account. The Celtics Parquet Pass will fit easily in your wallet, making your game day experience simpler than ever.
Your 2013-14 season tickets will be preloaded onto your Celtics Parquet Pass, which will be mailed to you prior to the start of the 2013-14 season. Like traditional tickets, you will bring your Celtics Parquet Pass right to the turnstiles. An usher will swipe your pass and you’ll receive printed tickets. Lost, stolen and forgotten tickets will be a thing of the past, and entrance to the arena will be simple and convenient.
View Digital Ticketing Frequently Asked Questions.
Enjoy the many benefits of digital ticketing, including:
- Easy online ticket management through Account Manager (easily print, transfer, donate or post your tickets for resale)
- Ability to post tickets for resale through the NBATickets.com Resale Marketplace
- Quick and easy entrance into the arena for you and your guests
- Organized ticket distribution for sharing tickets with friends, family, employees and clients
- Easy ticket storage with a Celtics Parquet Pass that can be carried at all times
- Reduces risk of lost, stolen or forgotten tickets on game day
- Access to a discount at the TD Garden Pro Shop
- Opportunity for future benefits and discounts from Boston Celtics partners
- Exclusive card allowing you to show your support as a Celtics STH
See what your fellow STH have to say about using the Celtics Parquet Pass:
"Paperless ticketing is very convenient. I always have the card with me, so there's no need to manage the tickets and physically give them out. At first I was hesitant to use the Celtics Parquet Pass, but after trying it, it's been very helpful for me."
- Deborah, Above the Rim STH
"I have found paperless ticketing to be very useful and convenient. It’s great to be able to have all of the tickets available on a single card in my wallet, and also available electronically for forwarding to family, friends, clients, etc. I think it’s a great addition to the services provided to STH."
- Greg, Player Section STH