Wayside Furniture's "Drive the Lane" Sweepstakes
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 21 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Wayside Furniture, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) To enter, obtain and drop off an official entry form available at Wayside Furniture at 1367 Canton Road, Akron, Ohio or mail a 3” x 5” card containing name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to Wayside Furniture/Cavaliers Drive the Lane Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Promotion begins on October 20, 2013 and ends on March 27, 2014. Six drawings will be held. Entries must be received by November 14, 2013 to be eligible for the November 15, 2013 drawing. Entries must be received by December 12, 2013 to be eligible for the December 13, 2013 drawing. Entries must be received by January 9, 2014 to be eligible for the January 10, 2014 drawing. Entries must be received by February 6, 2014 to be eligible for the February 7, 2014 drawing. Entries must be received by March 10, 2014 to be eligible for the March 11, 2014 drawing. Entries must be received by March 27, 2014 to be eligible for the March 28, 2014 drawing. There is no limit on the number of entries. Only one entry per envelope on mail in entries will be accepted. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Winners will be chosen at random among eligible entries and will be notified by telephone, mail or e-mail by a Cavaliers representative within one week of each drawing. In the event the winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize another winner will be chosen at random among remaining eligible entries if time permits. Household/individual may only win once. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(4) There will be two contestants chosen in each drawing. The prize award for the November 15, 2013 drawing will be for the November 30, 2013 Cleveland Cavaliers home game at Quicken Loans Arena. The prize award for the December 13, 2013 drawing will be for the December29, 2013 Cleveland Cavaliers home game at Quicken Loans Arena. The prize award for the January 10, 2014 drawing will be for the January 24, 2014 Cleveland Cavaliers home game at Quicken Loans Arena. The prize award for the February 7, 2014 drawing will be for the February 23, 2014 Cleveland Cavaliers home game at Quicken Loans Arena. The prize award for the March 11, 2014 drawing will be for the March 25, 2014 Cleveland Cavaliers home game at Quicken Loans Arena. The prize award for the March 28, 2014 drawing will be for the April 12, 2014 Cleveland Cavaliers home game at Quicken Loans Arena. Each group of contestants will compete in an on-court contest at a Cavaliers home game at the Quicken Loans Arena on the applicable dates above. Each contestant will receive two (2) lower level end tickets to their designated Cavaliers game along with the opportunity to compete in the on-court portion. The winner of each on-court competition will receive their choice of recliner from Wayside Furniture. Recliner options will be decided upon by Wayside Furniture. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(6) Approximate retail value of prizes are: Cavaliers tickets - $140; recliner - $600.
(7) Chances of becoming a contestant are dependent upon the number of entries received. Chances of contestant winning a recliner are 1 in 2.
(8) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Wayside Furniture/Cavaliers Drive the Lane Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(9) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(10) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(11) As a condition and prior to be awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Contest; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Contest and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(12) Contest void where prohibited.