The Verizon Wireless Cleveland Cavaliers 4G LTE SKILL DRILL Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will be conducted on the dates, entry periods, venues and drawing schedule as set forth below.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, you may do the following: VIA REGISTER TO WIN: During the Entry Period for the Sweepstakes Period, fans can register to win on cavs.com/verizon. Once you submit your information, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Two (2) first prize winners will be chosen. Fans are eligible to enter once per day.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents 18 years or older who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers, the “Administrator”), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, authorized agents, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, advertising agencies, (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”)and the immediate family of each, and all individuals (including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, so-called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsors, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate families" include spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, cohabitation, or other family extension. Non-eligibility will result in disqualification.
4. Prizes: The number of winner(s) listed in Table 1 above will each receive four (4) tickets for the Sunday, April 7, 2013 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Orlando Magic game at Quicken Loans Arena (“First Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of First Prize is $450.00. Each First Prize winner will also receive the opportunity to compete in an on-court contest. The winner of the on-court contest will receive a BlackBerry® Z10 from Verizon (ARV $599.99) and the runner-up will receive a LG Tone+™ Bluetooth® Stereo Headset from Verizon (ARV $69.99).The aggregate ARV for all prizes for the Sweepstakes is $1,119.98. If winner chooses to activate service, winner of the device is responsible for monthly service charges, and all other applicable fees, if any. Upon activation, winner is subject to Verizon Wireless Customer Agreement, Calling and/or Data Plan, Terms and Conditions. Offers and coverage are not available everywhere. Network details & coverage maps are available at www.verizonwireless.com. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and not redeemable for cash. Sweepstakes Entities, in their discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value for any reason. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any costs or services that may be required to use the prize, unless specifically included in the prize, including, without limitation, wireless services, transportation, meals, snacks, or beverages, etc. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Random Drawings: A random drawing will be conducted on the dates and for the number of winners listed in Table 1 from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize drawings will be conducted by the Administrator of these Sweepstakes, whose decisions shall be final and binding. The provisional winners will be notified by telephone or text message, depending on the method of entry. Provisional winners must respond to such notification within the time period set forth in Table 1 after the notification is sent or an alternate provisional winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. In the event that an alternate winner is not eligible or fails to accept the prize, the Sponsor may use or award the prize in any manner it deems fit.
6. Entries: Multiple entries will be accepted regardless of the method of entry. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. All eligible entries from one Sweepstakes Period/Entry Period will roll-over to the subsequent Sweepstakes Period(s)/Entry Period(s). All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and Administrator and receipt of entries may not be acknowledged. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sweepstakes Entities, will be disqualified and may be subject to discipline. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the telephone number/email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number/email address by a telephone company, wireless service provider, Internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses, telephone numbers or wireless phone numbers for the telephone exchange associated with the submitted telephone number/email address or the domain associated with the submitted telephone, as applicable. Lost, illegible, or incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or damaged entries or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or other failures of any sort, fire, epidemic, explosion, act of God, riot or civil disturbance, war, terrorist threat or activity, any federal, state or local government law, or any other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules.If, for any reason (including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes), the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes Entities shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and select the prize winners from the eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities.
8. Indemnification: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final and binding. By accepting a prize, you hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to your participation in the Sweepstakes and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the prize.
9. General: By accepting a prize, the winner grants to the Sweepstakes Entities the right to use winner's name, likeness, image, voice, hometown, and biographical information in advertising, trade and promotion, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Winner and guest, if applicable, will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release prior to the winner’s receipt of the prize or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Government employees that win a prize may be subject to ethics and gift rules of their jurisdiction. The Sweepstakes shall be construed only according to U.S laws. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio without regard to its conflict of laws provision.
10. Winners List and Official Rules: You may request the names of winners and official rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 20, 2013: Verizon Wireless, 2000 Highland Rd Twinsburg, OH 44087, ATTN: 4G LTE Skill drill.
11. Sponsor: Verizon Wireless, 2000 Highland Rd Twinsburg, OH 44087