Celebrate Cleveland Sports History for the Holidays
Proceeds from Each Purchase Benefit Local Charities through the Cavaliers Youth Foundation
Cavaliers fans can forever celebrate their 2016 NBA Champions with a keepsake made from the actual hardwood that the team played on at Quicken Loans Arena during their thrilling run to Cleveland’s first NBA title that also ended the city’s 52-year championship drought.
During this gift and giving season, an expanded collection of commemorative pieces created from the Cavs championship court are now available online at Cavs.com/shop and inside the Cavs Team Shop at The Q. With each purchase made, a portion of the proceeds will benefit local charitable and non-profit organizations through the Cavaliers Youth Foundation (CYF). CYF supports programs for children, families and young adults designed to positively impact the community in the areas of education, health, recreation, employment, entrepreneurship and life skills.
Cavaliers 2016 NBA Championship Court Collection
All pieces include a certificate of authenticity.
- Holiday Ornament - A 2.75" polished surgical steel ornament featuring an insert of authentic, game-used court. ($50)
- Pendant Necklace – a beautiful 1.125" polished surgical steel pendant necklace featuring an insert of authentic, game-used court. ($50)
- Earrings - Polished surgical steel earrings featuring an insert of authentic, game-used court. Engraved outer edge commemorates the championship. ($50)
- Bottle Opener - A durable polished steel bottle opener with a custom handle made from a section of authentic, game-used court. Engraved to commemorate the championship. Lanyard made from basketball net cording. ($50)
- Cuff Links - Polished surgical steel cuff links featuring an insert of authentic, game-used court. Engraved outer edge commemorates the championship. ($60)
- Money Clip - A handsome 1.25" wide, 3.5" long polished surgical steel money clip featuring an insert of authentic, game-used court. Sports a laser-engraved championship logo. ($60)
- Championship Court Table Collection - The championship court tables are hand-crafted in the USA and feature large sections of game-used court. Choose from a powder-coated metal or stunning mahogany frame. Each table is accompanied by a championship booklet, certificate of authenticity, commemorative plaque with championship details and the name and signature of the craftsman for each piece. For more information on pricing or custom work options, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, historical keepsake pieces of the championship court come in a range of sizes and custom packaging and presentation options starting at only $20.00, including:
- LUCITE CUBE: A 1”x1” piece of court encased in a 2”x2” acrylic cube with laser-engraved logo ($20)
- GIFT BOX: A 3”x3” piece of court in custom-made flip box with custom graphics on inside and out; includes certificate of authenticity and special booklet detailing the team’s historic championship run during the 2015-16 season ($75)
- WALL ART:
- (Option 1) A 2”x2” piece of court on a 10”x13” wood plaque with photos of The Block, The Shot and The Stop ($99)
- (Option 2) A 3”x3” piece of court in a 15”x17” frame with a photo from Game 7 of the team celebrating with the Larry O’Brien Trophy ($175) * All wall art options include a certificate of authenticity, championship season booklet, and identification of the section of the floor the piece of court originated from
Fans can shop the Championship Court Collection online now at Cavs.com/shop and inside the Cavs Team Shop at The Q.
2017 HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES
DECEMBER 18 - Last day to place orders with 3 Day Select Shipping to receive by Christmas.
DECEMBER 19 - Last day to place orders with 2nd Day Air Shipping to receive by Christmas.
DECEMBER 20 - Last day to place orders with Next Day Air Shipping to receive by Christmas.