LeBron James "Golden" Bobblehead Promotion
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of KeyBank National Association, a national banking association (“KeyBank”), Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents.
(3) Attendees at the Cleveland Cavaliers v New York Knicks game on December 3, 2008 will automatically be entered. Alternatively, you may enter by mailing a 3” x 5” card containing your name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to LeBron James “Golden” Bobblehead Promotion, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Entries must be received by December 2, 2008. Only one entry per envelope on mail in entries will be accepted. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Winner will be chosen at random during the Cleveland Cavaliers game on December 3, 2008 and will be notified in person at their seat location, or, in the case of a mail-in entry winner, by phone or email on December 3. In the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted or declines the prize another winner will be chosen at random. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(4) All fans in attendance on December 3, 2008 will receive a Hardwood Classics LeBron James Bobblehead. In addition, twenty-three (23) fans will be selected at random to win a “Golden” LeBron James Bobblehead, and one (1) of the twenty-three (23) winners will be further chosen at random to win an autographed Hardwood Classics LeBron James jersey and Certificate of Authenticity. The winning prize(s) is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(6) Approximate retail value of prize is $15 for the Golden Bobbleheads, and $500 for the autographed jersey.
(7) Chances of winning are dependant on the number of entries.
(8) A list of winners can be obtained by writing LeBron James “Golden” Bobblehead Promotion, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. .
(9) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify KeyBank, the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, Quicken Loans Arena, the NBA Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(10) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by KeyBank, the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, Quicken Loans Arena, the NBA Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents except where prohibited by law.
(11) Contest void where prohibited.