To unleash the Moondog at your event, please complete the form below. Requests should be received by our office at least three weeks prior to your deadline for confirmation. After we have reviewed your request and our availability a Cavalier's representative will reply in regards to Moondog's availability and the appearance fee information.
- Moondog's primary focus is on Charity and Cause-related Walks and Runs. These events are given scheduling priority.
- In most cases we do not accept appearances with less than 7 days advance notice.
- For best results requests for appearance should be submitted with 4-8 weeks notice.
- One of the other Q mascots may be able to attend. You can read more about each mascot on their official team page. [Sir CC - Sully - Rudi]. Each mascot has their own primary focus, fees, and schedule. Please see their website for more information and booking details.
- For private events and some public events the Cavaliers charge a mascot appearance fee. Moondog appearance fees range start at $300 per hour and will be determined pending availability.
- The Q is the home of several other entertainment groups which may may be able to help. You can check Cavs.com for more information on the Cavalier Girls, Cavalittles, Cavs Kids, Scream Team, Monster Hockey Girls, Goddesses or C-town Throwdowns. Or you can call the Q Entertainment Hotline at 216-420-2255.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are not be able to honor all requests.
Please fill out the online form below.