Learn more about and register for the Cleveland Cavaliers Summer Camp Program including:
The Official Cleveland Cavaliers Summer Camp Program Every summer, the Cleveland Cavaliers, in partnership with the National Basketball Academy host several week-long basketball camps across Northeastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania for thousands of young basketball players that want to learn from the best and play like the pros.
The Cavaliers are dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of the game in a very fun, exciting, and Cavaliers-packed environment. We want every camper to leave with three things:
1.Between the first day of camp and the last day, we want every camper to improve their basketball skill level.
2.We want all of our campers to walk away knowing what it will take for them to get better.
3.We want all of our campers to have fun and learn to truly enjoy the game of basketball.
Along with these items, our campers leave with their hands full of great stuff! Including:
- A ticket to a future Cleveland Cavaliers game
- Cavaliers Camp t-shirt
- Cavaliers Camp basketball
- Cavaliers headband
- Basketball skills packet
- The Cavaliers Summer Camps are for boys and girls of all skill levels between ages 7-16.
- Skill development stations include ball handling, passing, shooting, defense, and rebounding.
- Camp contests include hot shot, free throws, X-out, lay-ups, and knock out.
- Along with station work, campers will also play in 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 games.
- Overnight Camps are also available! Be sure to check out the camp page for more details.
For the most up to date information on Cavaliers Camps, including locations, dates, registration, pricing, and more please visit the National Basketball Academyand go to the Cavaliers Camps section. You may also contact the National Basketball Academy at 216-378-0932.