The Cleveland Cavaliers Summer Basketball Camps are back for their best season ever! In partnership with the National Basketball Academy, the Cleveland Cavaliers will host several week-long basketball camps across Northeastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania for thousands of young basketball players that want to learn from the best and play like the pros.
- The Cavaliers Summer Camps are for boys and girls of all skill levels between ages 7-16.
- Skill development stations include ball handling, passing, shooting, defense, and rebounding.
- Camp contests include hot shot, free throws, X-out, lay-ups, and knock out.
- Along with station work, campers will also play in 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 games.
- Overnight Camps are also available! Be sure to check out the camp page for more details.
(Whenever possible, campers will be separated by gender, age, and ability providing the best opportunity to learn.)
All participants will receive:
- A ticket to a future Cleveland Cavaliers game
- Cavaliers Camp t-shirt
- Cavaliers Camp basketball
- Cavaliers headband
- An opportunity to participate in a unique game day fan experience!
For more information and to register, visit thebasketballacademy.com or call (216) 378-0932.
2014 Dates Coming Soon!