The Cleveland Cavaliers Summer Basketball Camps are back for their best season ever! In partnership with the National Basketball Academy, the Cleveland Cavaliers will host several week-long basketball camps across Northeastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania for thousands of young basketball players that want to learn from the best and play like the pros.
- The Cavaliers Summer Camps are for boys and girls of all skill levels between ages 7-16.
- Skill development stations include ball handling, passing, shooting, defense, and rebounding.
- Camp contests include hot shot, free throws, X-out, lay-ups, and knock out.
- Along with station work, campers will also play in 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 games.
- Overnight Camps are also available! Be sure to check out the camp page for more details.
Whenever possible, campers will be separated by gender, age, and ability providing the best opportunity to learn.
All participants will receive:
- A ticket to a future Cleveland Cavaliers game
- Cavaliers Camp t-shirt
- Cavaliers Camp basketball
- Cavaliers headband
- An opportunity to participate in a unique game day fan experience!
Or for more information about TNBA including upcoming camp dates, visit thebasketballacademy.com or call (216) 378-0932.
Summer 2015 Dates Listed Below:
|June 15-19||Force Sports||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|June 22-26||Gemini Center||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|June 22-26||Lake Ridge Academy||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|June 22-26||Twinsburg Fitness Center||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|June 22-26||St. Gabriel School||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
|June 22-26||Strongsville Recreation Center||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|June 29-July 3||Lorain County Metro Park "Splash Zone"||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|July 6-10||Cleveland Central Catholic||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|July 6-10||Norwalk Recreation Center||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|July 13-17||Mentor Heisley||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|July 13-17||Independence Field House||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|July 20-24||Cloverleaf Recreation Center||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|July 20-24||Rocky River Recreation Center||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|July 20-24||St Francis of Assisi School||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|July 27-31||Akron General West||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|June 27-31||Force Sports||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|July 27-31||Old Trail School||Map It||9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|