(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of FirstMerit, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants understand that they are providing their information to FirstMerit and the Cleveland Cavaliers, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used to select the winners and fulfill the prizes. By entering, you are providing FirstMerit with permission to contact you regarding products and or services.
(4) To enter, fill out an official entry form available at www.cavs.com/firstmerit or mail a 3” x 5” card containing hand-written name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to Cavaliers/” Like” FirstMerit Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 am EST on February 2, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on March 1, 2013. Mail in entries must be postmarked by February 22 and received by February 28, 2013. Only one entry per person regardless of method of entry will be accepted. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Winners will be chosen at random among all eligible entries on or about March 4, 2013 and will be notified by a Cavaliers representative via email, phone or mail. In the event the winner cannot be contacted after 48 hours of attempted contact or declines the prize, another winner will be selected at random among remaining eligible entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods of agents (including but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all such entrant’s entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(5) One grand prize winner will receive two (2) floor seat tickets to the March 20, 2013 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat game at Quicken Loans Arena, and a $50 Cavs Team Shop Gift Card. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(6)Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered.
(7) Approximate retail value of the prize is: $550.
(8) Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
(9) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Cavaliers/” Like” FirstMerit Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. No requests will be fulfilled after March 15, 2013.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In the event the Released Parties are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any occurrence beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Released Parties’ control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), the Released Parties shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
(12) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(13) As a condition and prior to being awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Contest/Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Contest/Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(14) Contest/Sweepstakes void where prohibited.