EveryFAN Night presented by Bud Light
The Cleveland Cavaliers are once again searching for the everyday hero who takes pride in his or her community and encompasses the true spirit of “All for One, One for All.” Fans are invited to nominate someone they know that is deserving of an experience of a lifetime during the upcoming 2nd annual EveryFAN Night presented by Bud Light on Sunday, February 23rd at 6 PM as the Cavs face the Washington Wizards. Deadline for nominations is 12:00 P.M. on Monday, February 10th 2014. Winner must be able to attend the February 23rd game at 6 PM. Must be 21 years of age to enter.
Here’s What YOU Can Win!
- Two premium seats to the Sunday, February 23rd game vs. the Washington Wizards
- Two (2) Pregame Benchwarmer Pass
- Opportunity to attend postgame press conference
- Personalized Swingman Jersey
- Dinner for two at the Hard Rock Café
- Air hockey table courtesy of Bud Light
- Cooler courtesy of Bud Light
- Electric guitar courtesy of Bud Light
- iPhone case courtesy of Bud Light
Who Are We Looking For?
- Hard-working, dependable individual
- Dedicated and high moral values
- "Symbolizing an average fan"
- A proud Clevelander
- An everyday hero: takes care of their family, has pride in their community