“Tackk The Draft” Sweepstakes Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Quicken Loans, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) To enter, you must have a Tackk account. If you do not have a Tackk account you may sign-up for free by visiting www.tackk.com & following the enrollment instructions. To participate, fans must create a “Tackk” and follow the instructions distributed by the Cavaliers during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below). Four (4) separate sets of instructions (e.g. Fans are asked to indicate who the Cavaliers should draft) will be distributed via the Cavaliers website, Twitter (@cavs) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/cavs) accounts during the sweepstakes period. All four (4) instructions must be completed in order for an entry to be considered eligible. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 pm EST on Tuesday, May 28th 2013 and ends at 11:59 am EST on June 25th, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). One (1) grand prize winner will be chosen at random among all eligible entries on or about Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 and will be notified by a Cavaliers representative via email. In the event the winner cannot be contacted after 24 hours of attempted contact or declines the prize, another winner will be selected at random among remaining eligible entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods of agents (including but not limited to, Sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all such entrant’s entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(4) One grand prize winner will receive a VIP Experience at the Cavaliers Draft Party on June 27th including a locker room tour, access to the VIP section and a $50 Cavs Team Shop Gift Card. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses related to travel and attending the game that are not specifically mentioned in the rules unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(6) Approximate retail value of the prize is $150.
(7) Chances of becoming a prize winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
(8) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Cleveland Cavaliers “Tackk The Draft” Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
(9) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(10) In the event the Released Parties are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any occurrence beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Released Parties’ control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), the Released Parties shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
(11) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted except where prohibited by law.
(12) Further, each entrant represents and warrants that his/her submitted tackk will not violate or infringe upon any rights (including but not limited to any intellectual property rights) of, or give rise to any claim by, any third party. Each entrant further represents and warrants that his/her submitted photo is his/her original work and each entrant assigns all right, title, interest and intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright) to the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Cleveland Cavaliers may require entrants to complete a written publicity and liability release as well as a written assignment of intellectual property in addition to the terms and conditions contained in these Cleveland Cavaliers “Tackk The Draft” Sweepstakes Official Rules.
(13) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.