Sugardale “Enter to Win” Sweepstakes Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents, employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Fresh Mark, Inc. d/b/a Sugardale Foods, Fresh Mark, Inc. subsidiaries and suppliers, (all together herein after the “Sugardale Foods”), (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any parties other than the Cleveland Cavaliers and Sugardale Foods. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Cleveland Cavaliers and Sugardale Foods. The information you provide will be used to select the winners and fulfill the prizes. By entering, you are providing the Cleveland Cavaliers and Sugardale Foods with permission to contact you regarding products and or services.
(4) To enter, fill out an official entry form on the Cleveland Cavaliers website, www.cavs.com/sugardale or mail in a 3 x 5 card containing name, child's name, address, city, state, zip, daytime contact number and e-mail address to Sugardale "Enter to Win” Sweepstakes, Attn: Cavaliers Digital, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am EST on November 20, 2013 and ends a t 11:59 pm EST on January 18, 2014. Only one (1) entry on behalf of any child. Winners will be chosen at random among all eligible entries on January 19, 2014 and will be notified by email and/or phone by a Cavaliers representative. In the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted after 48 hours of attempted contact or declines the prize, another winner(s) will be selected at random among remaining eligible entries. Neither Cleveland Cavaliers nor Sugardale Foods assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods of agents (including but not limited to, Sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all such entrant’s entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ and/or Sugardale Foods' opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, either the Cleveland Cavaliers and/or Sugardale Foods reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers and/or Sugardale Foods further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(5) Prizes: Two (2) grand prize winners will receive the opportunity to participate in the Honorary Ball Kid experience prior to a Cavaliers game, four (4) tickets to either the Friday, February 28, 2014 Cavaliers game vs. the Utah Jazz or the Saturday, March 8, 2014 Cavaliers game vs. the New York Knicks. and a year’s supply of Sugardale beef franks. A year’s supply is defined as 1 lb. of Sugardale beef franks for 52 weeks, a total of 52 lbs. The winning prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(6) Winner(s) is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses related to travel and attending the game that are not specifically mentioned in the rules unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(7) Approximate retail value of each grand prize is: $500.
(8) Chances of winning are based on number of entries received.
(9) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Sugardale "Enter to Win” Sweepstakes, Attn: Cavaliers Digital, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In the event the Released Parties are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any occurrence beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Released Parties’ control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), the Released Parties shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
(12) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted except where prohibited by law.
(13) As a condition and prior to be awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(14) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
(15) Entrants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per 90 day period regardless of sweepstakes, contest, giveaway or promotion type sponsored or administered by either the Cleveland Cavaliers, Quicken Loans Arena or any of their affiliated entities. 90 day period starts when prize is awarded.