Cavaliers & Pepsi Max "Ultimate Uncle Drew Experience" Sweepstakes Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, any of the Rock Ventures Family of Companies and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents, employees of Pepsi Promotions, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc., CrowdTwist, Inc. ("Crowd Twist"), prize suppliers, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively, the "Released Parties") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
(3) This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any parties other than the Cleveland Cavaliers and Pepsi-Cola. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Cleveland Cavaliers and Pepsi-Cola. The information you provide will be used to select the winners and fulfill the prizes. By entering, you are providing the Cleveland Cavaliers and Pepsi-Cola with permission to contact you regarding products and or services.
(4) (4) To enter, visit any participating Northeast Ohio Giant Eagle location to retrieve the "Ultimate Uncle Drew Experience" Sweepstakes code word and then fill out an official entry form on the Cleveland Cavaliers website, www.cavs.com/pepsimax or mail in a 3 x 5 card containing name, address, city, state, zip, daytime contact number and e-mail address to "Ultimate Uncle Drew Experience Sweepstakes", Attn: Digital, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Sweepstakes begins at 5:00 pm EST on October 29, 2013 and ends a t 11:59 pm EST on December 1, 2013. Only one (1) entry per participant will be permitted. Winners will be chosen at random among all eligible entries on Friday, December 2, 2013 and will be notified by email and/or phone by a Cavaliers representative. In the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted after 48 hours of attempted contact or declines the prize, another winner(s) will be selected at random among remaining eligible entries. Neither Cleveland Cavaliers nor Pepsi-Cola assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods of agents (including but not limited to, Sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all such entrant’s entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ or and Pepsi-Cola's opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, either the Cleveland Cavaliers and or Pepsi-Cola reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers or Pepsi-Cola further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(5) Prizes: Four (4) grand prize winners will receive suite access for themselves and up to three (3) guests to the March 4, 2013 Cavaliers vs. San Antonio Spurs game at Quicken Loans Arena. Suite access includes suite tickets, food and beverage, an Uncle Drew Prize Pack and a meet and greet with Kyrie Irving. Five (5) second prize winners will receive an autographed Uncle Drew 2.0 bobblehead. Twenty five (25) third prize winners will receive an Uncle Drew 2.0 bobblehead. The winning prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(6) Winner(s) is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses related to travel and attending the game that are not specifically mentioned in the rules unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(7) Approximate retail value of each grand prize is: $2,100.00. Approximate retail value of each second prize is: $100.00. Approximate retail value of each third prize is: $50.00.
(8) Chances of winning are based on number of entries received.
(9) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing “Ultimate Uncle Drew Sweepstakes”, Attn: Digital, Cleveland Cavaliers, 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In the event the Released Parties are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any occurrence beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Released Parties’ control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), the Released Parties shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
(12) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted except where prohibited by law.
(13) As a condition and prior to be awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(14) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
(15) Entrants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per 90 day period regardless of sweepstakes, contest, giveaway or promotion type sponsored or administered by either the Cleveland Cavaliers, Quicken Loans Arena or any of their affiliated entities. 90 day period starts when prize is awarded.