Cavaliers Insiders On Sale Sweepstakes Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) To enter, register to become a Cavaliers Insider at www.cavs.com/insider or mail a 3” x 5” card containing name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to Cavaliers Insiders On Sale Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. The sweepstakes begins Monday December 3, 2012 at 10 a.m. (EST). Entries must be received by Wednesday December 12, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (EST). Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Winner will be chosen randomly and will be notified by phone or email on Friday December 14, 2012. In the event the winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize an alternate winner will be selected. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(4) Prizes: One (1)grand prize winner will receive two (2) VIP Row Seats to the Cavaliers game on Saturday January 5th, 2013 at Quicken Loans Arena including Court Club access (Approximate value: $1,400).
Ten (10) second prize winners will receive two (2) 100 level seats to the Cavaliers game on Saturday, January 5th, 2013 at Quicken Loans Arena (Approximate value of tickets: $170).
The winning prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(6) Chances of winning are based on the number of entries.
(7) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing to Cleveland Cavaliers Insider On Sale Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(8) By entering, entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(9) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(10) As a condition and prior to being awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(11) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.