Quaker Steak and Lube Dinner with Gee Contest Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Quaker Steak & Lube®, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) To enter, fill out and return the registration form available at the Quaker Steak & Lube®, 5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125, Quaker Steak & Lube®, 7834 Reynolds Road, Mentor, OH 44060 or Quaker Steak & Lube®, 4900 Transportation Drive, Sheffield Village, OH 44054 or Quaker Steak & Lube®,15312 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107. Entries can also be mailed to Quaker Steak & Lube® and Cleveland Cavaliers Dinner with Alonzo Gee Promo, Quaker Steak & Lube®, 5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125. The contest will start on February 1, 2013. Entries must be received by February 28, 2013. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Four finalists (one from each location) will be chosen on March 1, 2013 and will be notified via phone by a Quaker Steak & Lube® representative on March 1, 2013. Two attempts will be made to contact each finalist. In the event the winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize then an alternate name will be drawn by Quaker Steak & Lube®. The Cleveland Cavaliers, Quaker Steak & Lube® and its sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ or Quaker Steak & Lube’s® opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Quaker Steak & Lube® reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Cleveland Cavaliers, Quaker Steak & Lube® and its sponsors further reserve the right, in its discretion, to cancel or modify the contest if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the contest.
(4) Four (4) first prize individuals will be chosen as Grand Prize qualifiers, one from each Quaker Steak & Lube® location. Each qualifier will receive two (2) tickets to the March 12, 2013 Cavaliers game at Quicken Loans Arena and will compete in an on-court promotion with the opportunity to win a dinner for 10. Failure by qualifier to show up at designated area by designated time will result in forfeiture of opportunity to take part in Grand Prize selection promotion. The grand prize of dinner for 10 with Alonzo Gee will take place on March 28, 2013 at the Quaker Steak & Lube® Valley View location (dinner will consist of the following: two Loaded Magna Fries; Two 4-Wheeler Appetizers; two Compact Buckets of Breaded Boneless Wings; three Full Buckets of Wings; 10 Non-Alcoholic Beverages), is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize is permitted.
(6) Approximate retail value of Cavaliers game tickets is $120 and approximate retail value of dinner prize is $500.00
(7) Chances of becoming a grand prize qualifier are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Odds of Grand Prize qualifier becoming the grand prize winner are 1 in 4.
(8) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Quaker Steak & Lube® and Cleveland Cavaliers Dinner with Alonzo Gee Promo, Quaker Steak & Lube®, 5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125.
(9) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the contest, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(10) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(11) As a condition and prior to be awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Contest; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Contest and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(12) Contest void where prohibited.