Serpentini Chevrolet Drive to 20K Sweepstakes Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, any of the Rock Ventures Family of Companies and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents, employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville subsidiaries and suppliers, (all together herein after the “Released Parties”).
(3)This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Cleveland Cavaliers and Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used to select the winners and fulfill the prizes. By entering, you are providing the Cleveland Cavaliers not Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville with permission to contact you regarding products and or services.
(4) To enter, you must have a Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account you may sign-up for free by visiting www.facebook.com OR by downloading the Facebook application on your mobile device and following the enrollment instructions. To participate, fill out an official entry form available at cavs.com/driveto20k. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am EST on March 7, 2014 and ends a t 11:59 pm EST on March 28, 2014. Only one (1) entry per participant will be permitted. Winners will be chosen at random among all eligible entries on March 21, 2014 and will be notified by email and/or phone by a Cavaliers representative. In the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted after 48 hours of attempted contact or declines the prize, another winner(s) will be selected at random among remaining eligible entries. Neither Cleveland Cavaliers nor Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods of agents (including but not limited to, Sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all such entrant’s entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ and/or Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, either the Cleveland Cavaliers and/or Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville reserve the right in their respective sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers and/or Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(5) Prizes: In the event that Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville increases its Facebook likes by 20,000 likes from the time of the start of the Sweepstakes to the time of the end of the Sweepstakes, one (1) grand prize winners will receive a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro. Winner will be responsible for all applicable tax, title, and documentation fees. If 20,000 additional likes is not achieved, one (1) grand prize winner will receive one (1) Fantasy Basketball experience at Quicken Loans Arena which includes one (1) basketball game for twelve (12) individuals, two (2) Cavaliers celebrity coaches, and postgame food and beverage on a to be determined date. The winning prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends and there are no substitutions or cash equivalent for prizes
(6) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the applicable prizes, unless otherwise indicated regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winners for the actual value of the prizes received. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize(s) permitted.
(7) Approximate retail value of the grand prize is: $23,555. The consolation grand prize of a Fantasy Basketball Experience is valued at $500.
(8) Chances of winning are based on number of entries received and whether or not 20,000 likes are reached during the Sweepstakes.
(9) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Serpentini Chevrolet Drive to 20k Attn: Cavaliers Digital, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties as well as Facebook from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In the event the Released Parties are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any occurrence beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Released Parties’ control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), the Released Parties shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
(12) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted except where prohibited by law.
(13) As a condition and prior to be awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties and Facebook from and against any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(14) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
(15) Entrants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per 90 day period regardless of sweepstakes, contest, giveaway or promotion type sponsored or administered by either the Cleveland Cavaliers, Quicken Loans Arena or any of their affiliated entities. 90 day period starts when prize is awarded.