Draft Party Sweepstakes Presented by Horseshoe Casino
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside in Ohio within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 21 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Horseshoe Cleveland Casino LLC, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) Sweepstakes begins at 6:00pm. Eastern on June 25th, 2013 and ends at 8:00 p.m. Eastern on June 27th, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
(4) To enter, fill out an official entry form available at the Quicken Loans Arena on June 27th at the Draft Party Event (open to the public free event) or mail a 3” x 5” card containing name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to DRAFT PARTY SWEEPSTAKES, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Entries must be received by June 27th at 12:00pm Eastern Time. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Winners will be chosen throughout the Draft Party Event on June 27th at the Quicken Loans Arena by announcement on the PA system and winners will be notified by July 1, 2013 via email or phone. Winner will be chosen at the Draft Party Event on June 27th at the Quicken Loans Arena by announcement on the PA system (winner will be notified by July 1, 2013 via email or phone if not in attendance). In the event the winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize another winner will be chosen. The Cleveland Cavaliers and sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(5) Prize is a trip to NBA Summer League for two people in Las Vegas including roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations and tickets to the Summer league games for two nights ($1,500 value). The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(6) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the trip, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(7) Approximate retail value of prize(s) $1,500.
(8) Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
(9) The winner (first initial, last name and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Cleveland Cavaliers, Attention: Draft Party Sweepstakes Winner Request, 1 Center Court, Cleveland OH, 44115.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties, Horseshoe Cleveland Casino LLC, the Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(12) As a condition and prior to being awarded a prize, potential winner and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Contest/Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Contest/Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.