2012-13 Cavalier Girl Calendar Cover Girl Contest Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”). Winner, if under the age of 18, must provide parent/legal guardian consent to redeem prize.
(3) To enter, fill out an official entry form and vote for a Cavalier Girls Calendar cover photo on the Cleveland Cavaliers website, www.cavs.com or mail in a 3 x 5 card containing name, address, city, state, zip, daytime contact number, e-mail address and choice for cover girl to Cavalier Girls Cover Girl Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Sweepstakes runs from Monday November 19, 2012 through Thursday November 29, 2012. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday November 29, 2012. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be notified by email and/or phone by a Cavaliers representative on Friday November 30th. In the event the winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize another winner will be chosen at random among remaining eligible entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
(4) Sweepstakes Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will receive VIP Access for them and up to three (3) guests to the 2013 Cavalier Girls Calendar Launch Party on Thursday December 6, 2012 at Sushi Rock in Beachwood, Ohio (approximate value: $120), four (4) tickets to a mutually agreeable 2012-2013 Cavaliers game at Quicken Loans Arena (approximate value $340), four (4) autographed 2013 Cavalier Girls Calendars (approximate value $60), and the opportunity to take a photo with the Cavalier Girls on the Quicken Loans Arena court (approximate value $12). The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
Ten (10) second prize winners will receive one (1) autographed 2013 Cavalier Girls Calendar (approximate value $15).
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(6) Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
(7) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing Cleveland Cavaliers, Attn: Cavalier Girls Cover Girl Sweepstakes, 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(8) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(9) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winners hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(10) As a condition and prior to be awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(11) Sweepstakes void where prohibited.