Following are the official rules for the 2012-2013 Love your Heart, Like Cleveland Clinic Contest:
1. Contest open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Cleveland Clinic, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
2. To be eligible for one (1) of the six (6) prizes awarded by the Cleveland Cavaliers, an applicant must complete the following on cavs.com:
• Register their name, email and age
• Describe in 100 words or less, “what you’re doing to stay heart healthy this winter?”
3. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this campaign, entrants understand that they are providing their information to Cleveland Clinic and the Cleveland Cavaliers, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used to select the winners and fulfill the prizes.
4. Contest runs from January 29, 2013 thru February 28, 2013. Complete applications must be received by February 28, 2013.
5. The Cavaliers will appoint a committee to screen the applications and select the six (6) recipients. The committee’s decisions are at its sole discretion, but will be based on originality, creativity and overall heart health benefits.
6. One grand prize winner will receive two (2) floor seat tickets to the Wednesday, March 27, 2013 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics game at Quicken Loans Arena and an autographed pair of Tristan Thompson shoes. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. Five (5) runners-up will win two (2) tickets to the Wednesday, March 27, 2013 Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics game at Quicken Loans Arena. Alternates will be selected in the case that initial recipients do not and/or can not accept.
7. By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the contest, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded.