United Center Seating Diagram and Parking
General Information: United Center
- For ticket availability and prices, click here or call 1-800-4NBA-TIX.
- All United center Gates open 90 minutes before game time.
- Will Call is located at Gate 4 on the east end of the United Center by the Michael Jordan Statue. Tickets left at will call cannot be confirmed in advance by phone or online. Photo ID is required.
- All children 36 inches or taller must have a ticket to enter the United Center.
- Parking is located on all four sides of the United Center and prices range from $24 to $40.
- Cameras without tripods are allowed in the United Center. Video cameras are not allowed.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed in the United Center.
- All bags (excluding purses), briefcases and luggage must be checked at Guest Services upon entry.
- Guest Services booths are located at Gates 2 and 6 and near sections 220 and 325.
- First-aid stations are near sections 115 and 327.
- ATMs are near sections 117, 221, 327 and 106 (inside the box office lobby).
- The Bull Market (team store) is located near section 117.
- The six NBA Championship trophies are located near section 117.
- The Ketel One Club is located between sections 118-119 (membership is required).
- Crown Royal Whisky Bar is located near section 118.
- DiGiorno’s Pizzeria is located near section 120.
- Bar One is located near section 103.
- The Budweiser Select Brew Pub is located near section 109.
- The Stadium Club Restaurant is located near section 225 (200 Level tickets required).
- Ironworks is located near section 309.
Single Game Ticket Prices
Please note that all Chicago Bulls single game ticket prices, depending on the game date and the amount of ticket availability, are subject to change without notice. To buy single game tickets, or to view current single game ticket prices, visit Bulls.com, NBATickets.com, Ticketmaster or the United Center box office, or call 1-800-4NBA-TIX (1-800-462-2849).
United Center | 1901 W. Madison St. | Chicago, IL 60612-2459 | 312.455.4000
100 Level: Rows A-M, 1-19 | 200 Level: Rows 1-8 | 300 Level: Rows 1-17
Capacity: 20,917 | Opened: 1994 | Directions to the United Center
Bulls In-Seat Viewer | Virtual Tours: Courtside Seats | United Center
Print the Seating Chart | UC Guest Access Guide | Fan Code of Conduct
Public parking is available on all four sides of the United Center. Parking prices range from $24 to $40 depending on the lot selected. Buses can park in Lot B at the corner of Damen Ave. and Warren Blvd. Handicapped parking is located in Lot G on the west end of the United Center off of Damen Ave. Parking can be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis upon arrival, or in advance by visiting www.ticketmaster.com.