The Bulls have started a waiting list for season tickets which may become available in the future. Add your name to that list!
If you are interested in sharing season tickets with a Season Ticket Holder, visit Ticket Partners.
For season ticket information, call 312.455.4000 and ask for a Ticket Representative.
2013-14 Full Season Plans
For Bench, Courtside and Main Floor season tickets, call 312.455.4000.
As home games are played, season ticket prices are adjusted to include the remaining games.
* The prices shown for season tickets in the Lexus Club Level (luxury club seats in the 200 Level) also require an annual premium of $1,000 per seat. The premium includes amenities such as convenient parking (with a purchase of 2-4 seats), Stadium Club restaurant membership, the right to purchase seats to other public events in the United Center, waiter/waitress service, private concourse, coat check and concierge service, private lounge areas, upscale concessions and increased restrooms.
2013-14 Full Season Plan Benefits:
- A substantial savings of at least $5 to $100 per ticket from single game prices.
- The right to purchase the same seats for every home Playoff game.
- ClickTix, an online management system: email your tickets for free.
- NBATickets.com: sell your tickets above face value to other fans.
- Annual mailing of premium items given away at the gates.
- Special "Backstage Tours" of the United Center and the locker room.
- Complimentary subscription to BasketBull Magazine.
- A free copy of the official team Yearbook.
- Presales to buy extra tickets before the general public.
- The chance to participate in on-court contests.
- Opportunity to buy tickets to selected United Center events.
- A "VIP Card" for a 10% discount at the team store (Bull Market).
- Access to reserved tables at the Budweiser Select Brew Pub and Carvery.
- Season ticket upgrade window to improve seat locations on game nights.
- First priority at annual seat improvements.
- Invitations to special events like "An Evening with the Chicago Bulls."
- A VIP email address for questions and requests.
- Five-color, foil-stamped, collectible souvenir style tickets.
- Opportunity to purchase Ketel One Club membership.
- Opportunity to purchase priority parking.
Chicago Bulls Ticket Partners Services
Ticket Partners makes it easy for you to share season tickets with a Season Ticket Holder. It's quick, it's easy and puts you directly in touch with Season Ticket Holders looking for cost-sharing partners.
Once you browse the seat listings and find a match with a current Season Ticket Holder, you work directly with that person to exchange payment and tickets. Ticket Partners also features a Drafting Service. Using this tool you can rank your favorite games (once the schedule is released in August) and then hold a "Draft" to divide your tickets.
Click here to learn more about how Ticket Partners works and how you can share Chicago Bulls season tickets. Season ticket locations have been posted, so visit Bulls.com/ticketpartners today!