Got Outlook? Download the 2010-11 Bulls schedule
Import Chicago's schedule into your Outlook calendar and don't miss a single game this season!
You're just a few clicks away from having the Bulls 2010-11 schedule in your Outlook calendar.
Chicago fans, if you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2010-11 Bulls schedule into your calendar in moments.
Follow the instructions below, and you'll have every Bulls game and time at your fingertips.
Download the Bulls 2010-11 schedule now
(Right-click, choose SAVE TARGET AS...)
If you use a Mac, download this file (.ics) instead.
In Microsoft Outlook:
- Select File --> Import and Export...
- Select Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
- Find the schedule file you just downloaded, select Do not import duplicate items and click Next.
- Select the Calendar folder and click Next. (Please note, not all steps beyond this point may be necessary if you have downloaded Bulls schedules to your Outlook calendar in the past. If you have the option to click Finish and have followed the above steps correctly, you have most likely completed the process.)
- The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed:" above an option to "Import 'schedule'" into folder: Calendar."
- Check that box and click on "Import 'schedule' into folder: Calendar"
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below (some users may not have to map these custom fields):
SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- If you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK.
- Click Finish.