Harris Pregame Live simulcast on Bulls.com
Steve Kashul, Scottie Pippen and Bill Wennington all took part in the first Harris Pregame Live simulcast on Dec. 18.
Harris Pregame Live simulcast schedule
Unless otherwise noted, all pregame shows will start 30 minutes before tipoff;
Game dates and times, as well as scheduled guests, are all subject to change.
- 12/18 vs. Los Angeles Clippers (special guests Scottie Pippen and Gar Forman)
- 12/21 vs. Philadelphia 76ers (special guest Joakim Noah)
- 12/28 vs. Milwaukee Bucks (special guest John Paxson)
- 1/1 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (special guest Randy Brown)
- 1/8 vs. Boston Celtics (special guests Scottie Pippen and Gar Forman)
- 1/15 vs. Miami Heat (special guests Scottie Pippen and ESPN's Michael Wilbon)
- 1/20 vs. Dallas Mavericks (special guests Scottie Pippen, Gar Forman, and Davis Love III)
- 1/24 vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 1/28 vs. Orlando Magic (special guests Scottie Pippen and Gar Forman)
- 2/17 vs. San Antonio Spurs (special guest Gar Forman)
- 2/24 vs. Miami Heat (special guests Scottie Pippen and Gar Forman)
- 3/7 vs. New Orleans Hornets (special guests Scottie Pippen and Randy Brown)
- 3/12 vs. Utah Jazz (special guests Horace Grant and John Paxson)
- 3/21 vs. Sacramento Kings (special guests Scottie Pippen and Gar Forman)
- 3/28 vs. Philadelphia 76ers (special guest Bulls President and Chief Operating Officer Michael Reinsdorf)
- 4/7 vs. Boston Celtics (special guests Scottie Pippen, Gar Forman, Sam Smith)
- Every home playoff game
The Chicago Bulls have partnered with Harris Bank to launch Harris Pregame Live, a simulcast of the Bulls Radio Network pregame show and BullsTV Live on the team’s website, Bulls.com.
The live pregame simulcast made its debut at 6:30 p.m. on December 18, 2010, prior to the Bulls vs. Los Angeles Clippers game at the United Center. The show is the first of its kind, simulcasting a radio pregame show and live video streaming on a professional sports team’s web site.
“With last season’s launch of BullsTV, we have made significant progress in terms of offering Bulls fans entertaining and informative video content on Bulls.com,” said Bulls Executive Vice President of Business Operations Steve Schanwald. “Live programming such as Harris Pregame Live represents the next step for offering fans unique video content.”
Hosted by Bulls Radio Network’s Steve Kashul, Harris Pregame Live is set courtside at the United Center and features game preview and analysis from Bulls radio hosts Bill Wennington and Chuck Swirsky. Additionally, regular interview features will include Bulls players and live appearances from Bulls Ambassador and Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen and Bulls General Manager Gar Forman.
“At Harris, we are constantly looking for new ways to connect with fans such as the recent launch of our Harris Bulls Debit MasterCard,” said Harris’ Chief Marketing Officer, Justine Fedak. “Harris Pregame Live allows us to continue our helpful tradition by keeping Bulls fans informed and up-to-date on their team.”