Bulls go green for St. Patrick's Day celebration
CHICAGO – The Chicago Bulls are inviting their fans to join them in celebrating St. Patrick’s Day on Friday, March 19 when the team hosts the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7 p.m. at the United Center. That evening, the team will wear green uniforms in honor of the holiday. In keeping with the tradition, the Bulls logo on the shorts and the back of the jersey will remain in the traditional red and black.
Fans will also be treated to St. Patrick’s Day themed festivities throughout the game including:
- The Shannon Rovers Pipes & Drums will lead team on the court during pregame warm-ups
- The Trinity Irish Dancers will perform at halftime
- The Queen of Chicago’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Kerry Ann Brennan, will present the honorary game ball
- Irish-themed music in concourses during pregame activities
- Bulls entertainers will be clad in Irish gear and perform Irish-themed routines
Also, while supplies last, fans age 21 years and older entering the arena on Friday will receive Bud Light St. Patrick’s Day t-shirts as a thank you gift from the night’s corporate sponsor, Bud Light. Admission gates open at 5:30 p.m.
Tickets for Bulls home games can be purchased at the United Center Box Office, at Ticketmaster outlets, by calling 1.800.4NBA.TIX, or online at Bulls.com.