Bulls ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day
March 16, 2012 – The Chicago Bulls are inviting their fans to join them in celebrating St. Patrick’s Day on Saturday, March 17 when the team hosts the Philadelphia 76ers at 7 p.m. at the United Center. That evening, the team will wear green adidas uniforms in honor of the holiday. In keeping with the tradition, the Bulls logo on the shorts and the back of the jersey will remain in the traditional red and black. A commemorative St. Patrick's Day patch will highlight the bottom of the jersey.
Fans can shop for Bulls St. Patrick's Day gear at the official online store of the Chicago Bulls by visiting Bulls.com/StPats. In addition, Bull Market, the Bulls in arena store, will be selling Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah green adidas St. Patrick's Day jerseys at the game.
The St. Patrick’s Day game will also include a variety of special in-arena music, performances and giveaways, including:
• Irish-themed music and dance troupes on the 100 and 300 level concourses
• National anthem performed by Caitlin Kania, a singer of Irish descent
• Halftime performance by the Trinity Irish Dancers
• Shannon Rovers Irish Pipe Band presenting the night’s color guard
• Bulls entertainers’ clad in Irish gear
• St. Patrick’s Day Hats for fans 21 years and older, courtesy of Budweiser (while supplies last)