Kia Motors Test Drive for Chicago Bulls Tickets Offer Terms & Conditions
INDIVIDUALS MUST MENTION OFFER AT TIME OF TEST DRIVE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A VOUCHER FOR THE TICKETS.
Kia Motors Test Drive for Chicago Bulls Tickets Offer (the “Offer”) is a limited time, while supplies last offer. The Offer is sponsored by Kia Motors America, Inc. (“Kia”), 111 Peters Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92606, and its authorized Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana participating dealerships listed below, and administered by the Chicago Bulls (the “Bulls”), 1901 W. Madison, Chicago, IL 60612 (collectively, the “Offer Entities”). The terms “you” or “your” mean the person to whom a Certificate (defined below) is issued to. Participation in the Offer constitutes the participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Receipt of tickets may require participants to sign paperwork issued by the Offer Entities.
1.How To Qualify: To qualify for the Offer, eligible consumers will need to test drive any new, unused, 2012-13 Kia automobile at a participating Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana Kia Retailer listed below during the Offer Qualifying Period (defined below). On the completion of the test drive, consumers will receive a two (2) upper level Bulls tickets (valued at up to $60 each, $120 total), while supplies last, to a home Bulls regular season basketball game. Limit one (1) test drive/Promotional Code per person. Individuals will not receive more than one (1) pair of tickets if they choose to test drive multiple Kia vehicles. Redemption of the Offer is expressly conditioned upon acceptance of and compliance with all of these Offer "Terms and Conditions".
2.Participating Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana Kia Retailers:
Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana Kia Retailers
|Raymond Kia||Berwyn Kia||Kia of Bradley|
|119 Route 173||7050 Odgen Avenue||1010 Tighe Drive|
|Antoch, IL 60002||Berwyn, IL 60402||Bourbonnais, IL 60914|
|(847) 395-3600||(708) 797-0300||(815) 932-1000|
|Arnell Kia||Napleton’s River Oaks Kia||Evergreen Kia|
|241 Melton Road||1951 River Oaks Drive||9205 S. Western Avenue|
|Burns Harbor, IN 46304||Calumet City, IL 60409||Chicago, IL 60643|
|(219) 787-9200||(708) 360-2222||(773) 779-4281|
|Rosen Kia of Elgin||Napleton Kia of Elmhurst||Thomas Kia of Highland|
|845 East Chicago Street||727 West Grand Ave||9825 Indianapolis Blvd.|
|Elgin, IL 60120||Elmhurst, IL 60126||Highland, IN 46322|
|(847) 717-8800||(630) 782-9300||(219) 934-2266|
|Bill Jacobs Kia||Liberty Kia||Grossinger Kia|
|2525 W. Jefferson Street||920 S. Milwaukee Avenue||6750 N. Lincoln Avenue|
|Joliet, IL 60435||Libertyville, IL 60048||Lincolnwood, IL 60712|
|(815) 725-2575||(847) 680-8000||(847) 581-7500|
|Hawkinson Kia||Gary Lang Kia||Southlake Kia|
|5501 Miller Circle Drive||1117 S. Route 31||4191 E. Lincoln Hwy.|
|Matteson, IL 60443||McHenry, IL 60050||Merrillville, IN 46410|
|(708) 720-8999||(815) 385-2100||(219) 942-6549|
|Nielsen Kia||Gerald Kia of Naperville||Experience Kia of North Aurora|
|4411 East Michigan Blvd.||1210 E. Ogden Avenue||204 Hansen Blvd.|
|Michigan City, IN 46360||Naperville, IL 60563||North Aurora, IL 60546|
|(219) 878-1133||(630) 355-3900||(630) 907-0770|
|Joe Rizza Kia||Bill Walsh Kia||Arlington Kia in Palatine|
|8100 W. 159th Street||4001 Columbus Street||1400 East Dundee Road|
|Orland Park, IL 60462||Ottawa, IL 61350||Palatine, IL 60074|
|(800) 951-9231||(815) 434-4800||(847) 202-3900|
|Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Kia||Classic Kia||Willowbrook Kia|
|1100 East Golf Road||415 N. Green Bay Road||7301 S. Kingery|
|Schaumburg, IL 60173||Waukegan, IL 60085||Willowbrook, IL 60527|
|(847) 908-0502||(847) 336-4300||(630) 986-5000|
3. Offer Qualifying Period: “Offer Qualifying Period”: December 10, 2012 until February 10, 2013 or while supplies last.
4. Eligibility: Except as expressly set forth in this Section 2, the Offer is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and the state of Illinois or Northwest Indiana who live within a seventy-five (75) mile radius of The United Center, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of vehicle test drive. The Offer is subject to all Kia Retailer test drive requirements, as applicable. Failure of an individual to satisfy any such requirement (e.g., failure to produce a driver’s license at the dealership) will disqualify such individual from the Offer. Further, any individual who has been banned from attending 2012-13 Bulls home games is not eligible. Employees of the Offer Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members (whether legally related or not) of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
5. Tickets/Receive Your Certificate: On the completion of a test drive of a new Kia automobile at one of the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana Kia Retailers, eligible customers will receive two (2) upper level Bulls tickets for a participating Bulls home game at The United Center, based on availability. Games and seat locations to be determined by the Bulls and Kia. The Offer Entities may substitute games in their sole and absolute discretion. Further, the Offer Entities make no promises or representations regarding the location of the seats of the tickets in the arena, except to the extent expressed in these terms and conditions. Individuals who satisfy the Offer requirements will not be permitted to select the location of their seats. Additionally, the Offer is subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth on the tickets, including, without limitation, compliance with the NBA Fan Code of Conduct. Tickets are subject to Offer availability and venue capacity restrictions. Tickets to a particular game are not guaranteed. Any and all taxes of any kind, fees, and other related costs incurred in conjunction with attending the games associated with the tickets, including, without limitation, transportation and costs for parking at the arena, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and are only valid for the games and seats for which they are issued. Tickets are not transferable or reproducible and may not be sold or auctioned or bartered. No cash value or cash back if games are cancelled for any reason. Further, tickets are a revocable license and admission to the games may be refused for any or no reason by the Bulls. All redemptions are final. The Offer cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. Use of the tickets for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Tickets are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and through legitimate channels; or (b) any part of the ticket is counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in any way.
6.Limited Time Offer/While Supplies Last: This Offer is a limited time offer and is subject to availability and while supplies last.
7.Administration: Kia and/or the Bulls expressly reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Offer at any time without prior notice or consent. Administration of this Offer is at the sole discretion of Kia and/or the Bulls. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning this Offer will be resolved at the sole discretion of Kia and/or the Bulls and their decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No requests for exchanges, seat location, or cash equivalent for the tickets will be considered and no substitutions will be made. Qualified individuals must sign any required documents in connection with the Offer as determined by Kia and/or the Bulls in their sole and absolute discretion. No responsibility is assumed by the Offer Entities or its affiliates for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members.
8.Release and Waiver of Liability: By redeeming this Offer, individuals agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Offer Entities, including the National Basketball Association, its member professional basketball teams (including the Bulls), and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with (i) participant’s participation in the Offer; and (ii) the receipt, use or misuse of the tickets, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any ticket-related activity. The Offer Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the tickets. In consideration of the tickets, each individual hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such individual’s name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), biographical information and statements concerning the Offer, in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Offer Entities, and/or the National Basketball Association, its member professional basketball teams (including the Bulls), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
9. Construction/Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any individual or the Offer Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois and Northwest Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Illinois or Indiana, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois and Northwest indiana. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Offer will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INDIVIDUALS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER AGREE THAT ANY TICKETS RECEIVED ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE TICKETS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, NONE OF THE OFFER ENTITIES ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO REDEMPTION OF THE OFFER, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE OFFER ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Miscellaneous: No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.