The Bulls are looking for Chicago’s most talented and energetic Seniors to perform at Bulls home games.
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Doors open at 11:30AM for registration and close promptly at 12:00PM.
LOU CONTE DANCE STUDIO, 1147 W. JACKSON BLVD. CHICAGO, IL
- Must be at least 60 years of age as of August 20, 2016 - please bring id.
- Must have a great personality and love to dance and perform.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- There are no minimum or maximum height or weight requirements.
Candidates must be able to attend:
- Auditions on August 20, 2016.
- Evening rehearsals during the work week, starting in September.
- Bulls home games until the end of the NBA season (includes Playoffs).
Things to know:
The Swingin’ Seniors are living proof that age is just a number. With hip dance moves and enough style to make the youngsters blush, these senior citizens will have you laughing and dancing along to every performance! Incorporating the best hits from today’s music, the Swingin’ Seniors are an outrageously entertaining experience every time they step on the floor.
- NEW REHEARSAL LOCATION: Quest Multisport Complex, 2641 W. Harrison St. Chicago, IL
- Rehearsal will be held on Sundays from 4:45PM – 6:45PM
- Please wear athletic attire and gym shoes.
- Rehearsals are held up to 7 times per month.
- Bring water and snacks, if needed.