The Junior Luvabulls program is ready to build their 2015-2016 teams!
This program is for young girls who aspire to dance and perform on court at Chicago Bulls home games with the Luvabulls.
About our program:
- The Junior Luvabulls program is designed to:
- Build Confidence
- Build Self-Esteem
- Build Teamwork Skills
- Junior Luvabulls is a NO-CUT/NO AUDITION program. Space is limited.
- Junior Luvabulls orientation/all rehearsals are closed to the public.
Things to know:
- There are 3 team levels separated by age only.
- Mini 5-8yrs. / Youth 9-12yrs. / Junior 13-17yrs.
- Junior Luvabulls orientation/dance workshop will be held September 13 at Quest Multi Sport Complex from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (2641 W. Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612)
- Junior Luvabulls attire: T-shirt, gym shoes/athletic attire
- We will have a parent meeting to go over parent packet information. All participants will be fitted for uniforms and shoes at the workshop
- Junior Luvabulls will perform at 5 home games. (3 pregame and 2 halftime performances) The game schedule will be distributed at the parent meeting. See Junior Luvabulls Information Packet
- Rehearsals are on Sunday evenings from 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and will start September 20th.
- ONE Location:
- Lou Conte Dance Studio - Hubbard Street Dance (1147 W. Jackson St, Chicago, IL 60607)