The Junior Luvabulls program is ready to build their 2017-2018 teams!
This program is for young girls who aspire to dance and perform on court at Chicago Bulls home games with the Luvabulls.
About our program:
- The Junior Luvabulls program is designed to:
- Build Confidence
- Build Self-Esteem
- Build Teamwork Skills
- Junior Luvabulls is a NO-CUT/NO AUDITION program. Space is limited.
- Junior Luvabulls orientation/all rehearsals are closed to the public.
PARENT INFORMATION PACKET (CLICK HERE)
Things to know:
- There are 3 teams separated by age only.
- Mini 5-8yrs. / Youth 9-12yrs. / Junior 13-18yrs.
- Performance Team (Selected by Manager of Performance Teams)
- Junior Luvabulls orientation/dance workshop will be held August 27 at Quest Multi Sport Complex from 12:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. (2641 W. Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612)
- Junior Luvabulls attire: T-shirt, gym shoes/athletic attire
- All participants will be fitted for uniforms at the workshop.
- Junior Luvabulls will perform at 5 home games. (2 pregame and 3 halftime performances) The game schedule will be distributed at the first rehearsal.
- Rehearsals are on Sunday evenings from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., starting Sunday, September 10th.
- Rehearsal Location:
- Quest Multi Sport Complex (2641 W. Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612)
Ticket information coming soon
Junior Luvabulls Performance Team:
The Chicago Bulls have a D-League team, Windy City Bulls. This team’s home games will be held at the Sears Centre Arena, located at 5333 Prairie Stone Pkwy, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192. The Chicago Bulls send the Junior Luvabulls Performance Team to perform at three (3) Windy City Bulls home games during a timeout in addition to their five (5) performances at the United Center for the Chicago Bulls home games.
The Performance Team will be a mix of all ages and will be selected based on the following:
- • Sportsmanship
- • Performance
- • Skill
Find out more about the Performance Team at the parent meeting on September 10, 2017.