The Junior Luvabulls program is ready to build their 2016-2017 teams!
This program is for young girls who aspire to dance and perform on court at Chicago Bulls home games with the Luvabulls.
About our program:
- The Junior Luvabulls program is designed to:
- Build Confidence
- Build Self-Esteem
- Build Teamwork Skills
- Junior Luvabulls is a NO-CUT/NO AUDITION program. Space is limited.
- Junior Luvabulls orientation/all rehearsals are closed to the public.
Parent Information Packet (Click Here)
Junior Luvabulls Rules and Regulations (Click Here)
Things to know:
- There are 4 teams separated by age only.
- Mini 5-8yrs. / Youth 9-12yrs. / Junior 13-18yrs.
- New Performance Team (Selected by Chicago Bulls Dance Coordinator)
- Junior Luvabulls orientation/dance workshop will be held September 11th at Quest Multi Sport Complex from 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (2641 W. Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612)
- Junior Luvabulls attire: T-shirt, gym shoes/athletic attire
- We will have a parent meeting to go over parent packet information. All participants will be fitted for uniforms and shoes at the workshop (as needed)
- • Junior Luvabulls will perform at 5 home games. (2 pregame and 3 halftime performances) The game schedule will be distributed at the parent meeting.
- Rehearsals are on Sunday evenings from 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., starting Sunday, September 18th.
- ONE rehearsal location:
- Quest Multi Sport Complex (2641 W. Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612)
Ticket information coming soon
Junior Luvabulls Performance Team:
The Chicago Bulls now have a new D-League team, Windy City Bulls. This team’s home games will be held at the Sears Centre Arena, located at 5333 Prairie Stone Pkwy, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192. The Chicago Bulls are creating a Junior Luvabulls Performance Team to perform at three (3) Windy City Bulls home games during a timeout in addition to their five (5) performances at the United Center for the Chicago Bulls home games.
The Performance Team will be a mix of all ages and will be selected based on the following:
- • Sportsmanship
- • Performance
- • Skill
More information in the Parent Information Packet
PERFORMANCE TEAM APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)