- Must be at least 18 years of age (as of audition date, no exceptions). Please bring ID.
- Must be a resident of the Chicagoland area with a reliable means of transportation.
- Must be extremely energetic, athletic, in excellent physical shape and outgoing.
- All candidates will be asked to demonstrate athletic skills (i.e. tumbling, stunting, break dancing, pop locking, etc.)
- Candidates must be willing to devote a large percentage of time including attendance at practices, all home games, community events and appearances
- Must attend training camp on Thursday, September 10 (4:30pm – 10:00pm)
- Must attend Bulls home games all season (call time is 3 hours prior to start of each game) and evening rehearsals during the work week
- Fill out application/waivers and bring to audition (click here to download)
- A recent 5x7 full body photograph (photo will NOT be returned)
Things to know:
- DOORS OPEN AT 9:00 AM FOR REGISTRATION AND CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 10:00 AM
- Expect auditions to go from 10am – 3pm (approximately)
- The IncrediBulls do cheer and stunt routines/features — they are not the same as the Chicago Luvabulls.
- LOOK GAME READY! You are being chosen to represent the Chicago Bulls.
- (Ladies) Fitted shorts, sports bra/fitted top, cheer shoes, hair off your face, natural makeup
- (Gentlemen) Shorts, t-shirt (tucked in), athletic shoes, neat appearance
- Bring kneepads, water, and snacks for the day.
- In addition to Bulls games, the IncrediBulls appear at corporate and charity events around Chicagoland, and at select functions in support of McDonald’s, official sponsor of the IncrediBulls.
Audition Process on Sunday, August 16, 2015
- Open auditions are closed to the public, family, and friends
- Candidates will be judged on appearance, performance ability, style, strength and completion of movement, energy, projection, potential, personality and attitude
- CHEER STUNTERS/FLYERS: Will receive an assigned stunt sequence on audition day, and will do one elite show stopping stunt of your choice
- GYMNASTS/TUMBLERS: Two full court elite tumbling passes and one elite pass of your choice
- POP LOCKERS/DANCERS: Must choreograph a 30 second solo to your choice of edited music. Bring your edited music with you to the audition. Music must be clean lyrics and in high quality MP3 format