2010.11 Luvabulls to host auditions on August 15
The Chicago Luvabulls will hold auditions for its 2010.11 team on Sunday, August 15, at the United Center.
The selected team of 25 dancers will perform at all Chicago Bulls home games next season as well as numerous special events and charity fundraisers throughout the year.
Over 250 candidates are expected to display their talents to a panel of judges including former Luvabulls dancers, Bulls representatives and local media members.
At the conclusion of the initial auditions, a group of 30-40 dancers will be selected to move forward to a mandatory training camp.
In their 32nd season, the Luvabulls are synonymous with talent and beauty, glitter and glitz, as well as hard work, dedication and commitment.
- Luvabulls perform at all Bulls home games
- Perform for national television audiences
- Lend time and talent at community and charity events
- Perform internationally in such places as Holland, England, Costa Rica, France, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Italy and China
- Represent the Bulls at a number of special events, private and corporate parties, award banquets, charity events and promotional engagements
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of auditions
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED
- Must be employed full-time or be a
student with part-time employment
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area and have a reliable means of transportation
- All rehearsals are mandatory
- There are no minimum or maximum height or weight requirements
Applications are no longer being accepted as the deadline has passed.
For frequently asked questions, more details on tryouts, directions to the United Center, and more, please click here now.