Tipoff Week Continues With Wendy's Take Over Lunch
The Milwaukee Bucks 2012 Tipoff Week continues tomorrow with the second annual Wendy’s Take Over Lunch. Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, all 53 participating southeastern Wisconsin Wendy’s Restaurants will be offering customers a $20 Bucks ticket voucher, good for $20 towards any Bucks game ticket purchase for selected November and December Bucks games including the home opener on Nov. 3.
In addition, 10 select Wendy’s locations will be visited by one or more of the Bucks entertainment elements: Bango, the Bucks’ award-winning mascot, Energee! Dance team members and Hoop Troop team members. The Bucks entertainers will be handing out prizes for Wendy’s guests at the 10 locations, including Bucks tickets and merchandise. The 10 lucky locations are as follows:
- 3050 S. Chase Ave. – Milwaukee
- 633 E. Capitol Drive – Milwaukee
- 7940 S. Howell Ave. – Oak Creek
- 7707 W. Layton Ave. – Milwaukee
- N96W17600 County Line Road – Germantown
- 8331 W. Brown Deer Road – Brown Deer
- 4910 Washington Ave. – Racine
- 3140 N. 124th St. - Wauwatosa
- 2660 S. Moorland Road – New Berlin
- 2112 E. Moreland Blvd. – Waukesha
Wednesday’s Wendy’s Take Over Lunch is part of the 2012 Bucks Tipoff Week, which consists of a full slate of fan appreciation and community events. Tipoff week began on Monday with the Bucks annual Paint the Town event in which Bucks players surprised shoppers at Metro Market, and will culminate with the 2012 home opener celebration when the Bucks host the Cleveland Cavaliers at the BMO Harris Bradley Center this Saturday, Nov. 3.