2016 Bucks Bowl Over Breast Cancer
REGISTER NOW! Join the Milwaukee Bucks in the fight against Breast Cancer for the 2016 Bucks Bowl Over Breast Cancer hosted by Bowlero Lanes on Friday, February 26th at 2pm!
- Proceeds benefit Columbia St. Mary’s Foundation-Breast Cancer Program via the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation
- $45 or $65 entry fee includes: 2 games of bowling, shoe rental, T-Shirt, gift bag, Bucks tickets
- $45 entry includes 2 x $55 lower level end-court tickets for the March 17th game vs. the Memphis Grizzlies
- $65 entry includes 2 x $84 lower level sideline tickets for the March 17th game vs. the Memphis Grizzlies
- Each bowler is encouraged to collect at least $100 in donations. For collecting $100, you will be entered in a raffle to receive 4 Courtside Club tickets to the March 17th game versus the Memphis Grizzlies. Plus, other great prizes! • Silent Auction, Treasure Tree & 50/50 Raffle
Register a team of 6 or individually (you will be placed on a team). Advanced Registration Suggested! Register early – lanes fill up fast!
or Register Online: